The day before Thanksgiving is traditionally known as the busiest travel day of the year, filled with insane scheduling and stress as we fly in and out of our favorite places.
One of the biggest challenges of travelling for the holidays, besides implementing a strategy for avoiding all the uncomfortable questions from your family about your love life (or lack thereof), your career (or lack thereof), and avoiding crazy Aunt Agnes, is packing a wardrobe that is appropriate for all the family gatherings, while still having a great outfit to wear out when the crew of friends that you’ve known since childhood decides to meet up for “Catch-Up Cocktails”.
So, in honor of the upcoming Turkey Day festivities, I bring you a sampling of some amazing, packable items that mix and match perfectly, so you can pack in a carryon and avoid baggage fees.
Many of these styles are from Zappos’ own amazing private label (exclusive) brands. These pieces will all pack fabulously and are ready to wear fresh out of the bag! Pair them with a basic bootie, add a great necklace, and you are ready to rock it out.
I wish you all safe travels and the best of times celebrating with family and friends!
1. Gabriella Rocha Plus Size “Kaylee” Dress
2. Gabriella Rocha Plus Size “Jordyn” Lace Dress
3. Culture Phit Plus Size “Lea” Short Sleeve Maxi
4. MICHAEL Michael Kors Plus Size Cowl Neck Top
5. Culture Phit “Lara” Modal Top
6. MICHAEL Michael Kors Plus Size Ellensburg Boatneck Dress
7. NYDJ Plus Suze “Sherri” Skinny Coated Denim
8. Calvin Klein Plus Size Flyaway Sweater Vest
9. BB Dakota Plus Size “Cosima” Sweater
SHOP PLUS SIZE CLOTHING >>
If you’re wearing any of the styles we feature here on Well Rounded Wednesday, snap a picture and share it with us on Twitter and/or Instagram via #WellRoundedWednesday - we would love to see how you rock the look!