Thanksgiving is coming, and we all know what that means- family, friends and lots of amazing food! Cornbread stuffing with sage, candied sweet potatoes topped with brown sugar that becomes a beautiful caramel sauce in the oven, fresh cranberry and orange compote, roasted Brussels sprouts and green bean casserole, and of course, the rich deep orange of a silky pumpkin pie-- all go perfectly with that gorgeous turkey, golden brown and fresh from the oven. Just thinking about it makes me hungry, even during "pumpkin spice everything" season!
The palette of our Thanksgiving table, thankfully, also translates fabulously to fall fashion, reminding us of cozy moments with friends and family, surrounding us in warmth and comfort just as they do. Beautiful sage greens, rich cinnamon reds, turmeric yellows, nutmeg browns, caramels, orange in all its rich and warm varieties, all play a huge part in this fall's "spice trail" trend. As do lush fabrics like plush velvets and warm suede. Add in the fabulous variety of patterns, a great hobo bag and a shawl... and voila! You're ready to take on late fall!
This week for Well Rounded Wednesday I am excited to bring you a palette to entice your palate! These rich, spicy hues will be as complementary to your fall wardrobe as gravy is to mashed potatoes.
I hope you savor these as much as I do for their beauty, style, and best of all, their comfort!
1. TWO by Vince Camuto Plus Size Jersey “Saturday” Shirt
2. NYDJ Plus Size Scarf Print Blouse
3. MICHAEL Michael Kors Plus Size Mixed Print Stud Neck Top
4. Tahari by ASL Plus Size “Jake” Dress
5. Rachel Pally Plus Size Printed Long Caftan Dress
6. rsvp Plus Size “Harper” Ruffle Arm Dress
7. MICHAEL Michael Kors Plus Size Stretch Corduroy Leggings
8. Jag Jeans Plus Size “Peri” Pull-on Straight-Leg Jeans
9. Kiyonna Perfect Pullover Bellini
SHOP PLUS SIZE CLOTHING >>