In spite of snow currently covering 92% of the continental US (keep laughing, Hawaii, we’re still working on that giant catapult to throw a snowball at you guys), spring is moving closer and closer every day. When it's jacket weather in the morning and too hot for a jacket by afternoon, what’s a fashionable curvy girl to do?
This week, I’ve put together a few options that can save your sanity and your style. First off, layering is key. Building a wardrobe with beautiful "shoulder-season" pieces is a good wardrobe solution, keeping us warm but reminding us that spring is just around the corner.
BB Dakota’s fabulous Lucy jacket gives us the extra layer we need to keep the chill away, while the fabulous floral print is a subtle reminder that warmer weather is on the way. A fabulous Rachel Pally Plus dress that will transition to spring and into summer gets extra distance when paired with a great cardigan now, and a fabulous straw hat later.
Softer, more grown-up pastels keep us in a spring mindset. Try a stylish take on the sweatshirt DKNY Jeans to bring in soft color. Casual and practical outwear by Columbia will keep you warm and dry while providing a soft pop of color on the dreariest of spring days. Last but not least, great boyfriend jeans from NYDJ and more remind us spring is coming while still keeping us warm and fairly covered up.
Keep strong, everyone; spring is only 17 days away and we spring forward this weekend, so we’ll see more and more of that fabulous sunshine!
1. DKNY Jeans Plus Size Dry Dye Eyelet Pieced Top
2. BB Dakota Plus Size Lucy Jacket
3. Poppy & Bloom Spring Forward Dress
4. Rachel Pally Plus Size Spaghetti Strap Wrap Maxi Dress
5. Roper Plus Size Vintage Floral Printed Chiffon
6. Vince Camuto Plus Shawl Collar Cardigan
7. Columbia Plus Size Sweet As Softshell Hoodie
8. Columbia Plus Size EvaPOURation Jacket
9. NYDJ Plus Size Billie Mini Boot Jeans
10. NYDJ Plus Size Tanya Boyfriend Jeans
SHOP PLUS SIZE CLOTHING >>
Rocking some amazing looks you’ve seen here on the blog? Tag us in your photos on Twitter and Instagram using #WRW- we would LOVE to see your style!