The key to heatproof, humidity-proof summer makeup is simple: less is more. By keeping your makeup light, you’re saving yourself the inevitable face meltdown later in the day!
Below are a few of our summer beauty favorites, from bold summer hues to makeup staples that will not only stand up to the summer heat, but also keep you looking fuss-free and fresh-faced all season long.
1. Essie “Haute in the Heat” Nail Polish – this hot guava pink really packs a punch!
2. Cargo Better-Than-Waterproof™ Mascara- apply one coat for a natural, wide-eyed look without smudging or flaking.
3. Cargo Water Resistant Bronzer- fake a sunkissed glow (and more defined cheekbones) with this long-lasting bronzer!
4. LORAL PRO Matte Lip Color in Coral – a matte bold lip is an easy way to make a statement without a lot of work involved!
5. purminerals Chateau Cheeks Cream Blush – longer lasting that traditional powder blush, a sheer cream blush adds a natural flush to the apples of the cheek.
6. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner- for a bolder eye look without the fuss, smudge this on along the lashline for a soft smokey eye!
7. Stila Stay All Day Prime and Anti-Shine Balm- banish T-zone oil slicks and soften the appearance of pores & imperfections with this silky primer.
8. Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm- even out your complexion with this ingenious multitasker that also packs a powerful SPF 30 for one-step perfection in a snap!
9. Butter London Lippy Liquid Lipstick in “Tea with the Queen” – this soft peach looks great on every skin tone.