“Trust your instincts.”
Can you believe that the first month of 2015 is almost over? It's incredible how fast time flies. We're already starting to see Valentine's Day signage everywhere, and we’re also starting to see the light at the end of our cold winter tunnel. And yes, it does get cold here in Las Vegas!
As we move forward towards our goals, sometimes we want a little boost to feel fierce and powerful, and there is nothing like an animal print to help channel your inner Artemis. This season, designers have put a great new twist on the traditional animal prints, offering it in unexpected colors and textures.
Pair these prints with a great neutral pant or skirt, add some great natural stone or wood accessories, and you’re ready to stalk your prey, be it that cute guy you keep seeing in the coffee shop or the promotion you’ve been eyeing for months. Whatever you do, let your outside reflect the fierce and powerful woman on the inside, and you can’t help but succeed!
1. Hanky Panky Plus Size Leopard Nouveau Cami
2. Calvin Klein Plus Size High-Low Tunic
3. Roper Plus Size Poly Jersey Shirt
4. MICHAEL Michael Kors Plus Size Water Ikat Flutter Top
5. Calvin Klein Plus Size 3/4 Sleeve Wrap Top
6. MICHAEL Michael Kors Plus Size Zebra Boatneck Dress
7. MICHAEL Michael Kors Plus Size Ellensburg Boatneck Dress
8. Stetson Plus Size Rayon Spandex Jersey Dress
SHOP PLUS SIZE CLOTHING >>
Rocking some amazing looks you’ve seen here on the blog? Tag us in your photos on Twitter and Instagram using #WellRoundedWednesday- we would LOVE to see your style!