There’s something so utterly lady-like and chic about a structured satchel. With so many versions of it floating around this fall, we can’t help but be excited to add them to our arm candy arsenal!
Here are just some of our current top picks:
1. Big Buddha Jules: The rich quilting and posh chain straps add such a heavy dose of glam to this fabulous satchel.
2. Jessica Simpson Lafayette Large Flap: Perfect for the busy professional, this luscious bag makes easy work of looking pulled-together for that power lunch.
3. Dooney & Bourke Dillen II Mini Janine Satchel: From its classic vintage aesthetic to the rich pebbled leather, we can see ourselves carrying this bag for seasons to come.
4. MICHAEL Michael Kors Margo Medium Satchel: This petite and modern bag is brimming with chic style.
5. L.A.M.B. Colville Satchel: The feisty tribal print lends such a cool factor to this bowler satchel.
6. Nanette Lepore Oval Keeper Small Satchel: We adore the intriguing blend of vintage and modern on this refined little satchel crossbody.
7. ALDO Brisbois: With shearling trim being such a huge trend this fall, we’re absolutely head-over-heels for this cool take on a classic.