Designed with luxury in mind, Melissa Odabash is the ultimate holiday lifestyle brand. As a former swimwear model, Melissa has a finely tuned sense of what women want from their swimwear: beautifully designed pieces cut from superior fabrics that make the wearer look and feel their best. Her exotic and sensual swim and beachwear are must-haves for the global traveler, and her eponymous brand has come to epitomize glamour and sophistication.
Zappos Blogs: Fashion Culture
Get your special guy something extra special for Valentine’s Day this year! Below are just a handful of our gift picks he’ll love:
1. Lacoste Men's Watch, 2. Calvin Klein Boxer Brief Set, 3. Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua Gift Set, 4. Calvin Klein Indigo Slim Tie, 5. Tommy Bahama "Wine A Little" Plush Robe, 6. Johnston & Murphy Skimfold Wallet
For even more gift ideas, check out our Valentine's Day Gifts page!
Ah, Valentine’s Day! It’s that time of year when love fills the air and romance takes center stage. Make it a special day to remember with a gift that will make your Valentine smile from ear to ear.
Check out a few of our picks below . For even more gift ideas (think outside the chocolate box and roses, guys!), visit our Gifts page.
1. Stila Deluxe Lip Glaze Trio, 2. Staub The Heart Cocotte, 3. Riedel Vinum Bordeaux/Cabernet Set of 2, 4. MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Small Travel Tote in Zinnia, 5. Dogeared Jewels "Somebunny Loves You" Necklace, 6. P.J. Salvage Eye Candy Lounge Sweater, 7. Hanky Panky "I Heart U" Thong Set, 8. Calvin Klein Eternity Gift Set, 9. La Mer Tokyo Crystal Wrap, 10. MOR Cosmetics Tickle Me Pink Set, 11. Juicy Couture Heart Stud Earrings, 12. Juicy Couture Love Bracelet
GLAMGLOW® was founded in 2010 by Glenn and Shannon Dellimore exclusively for behind-the-scenes in the Hollywood's hottest industries. Recently made available in 2011 for retail, GLAMGLOW has taken the world by storm. As the only skincare company to be located on the 'Stars Walk of Fame' in Hollywood, GLAMGLOW is committed to providing the most advanced, fastest and innovative cosmetic mud-delivery products to all consumers worldwide.
Crazy gorgeous skin can now be yours with GLAMGLOW's anti-aging "facial in a jar." This moisturizing collagen synthesis, formulated for both men and women, delivers noticeable anti-aging results in a very short amount of time. Your skin will be brighter and smoother, with minimized pores, diminished fine lines and wrinkles, and a more youthful glow.
So whether you're looking to improve overall skin tone, rewind the look of aging skin, say goodbye to stubborn pores, or enhance your natural beauty, GLAMGLOW has a miracle mud for you!
SUPER, by RETROSUPERFUTURE®, ignited the phenomenon of acetate sunglasses. They are made in multiple color gradiations, which has generated a big trend starting in 2007. Super is the first brand to produce a complete range of fashion sunglasses combining these characteristics together with a very high quality manufacturing process.
SUPER sunglasses are made to the highest possible standards, hand made in Italy by the best manufacturers and with the best materials. For this reason, SUPER also decided to adopt ZEISS lenses, which guarantee an extremely high level of protection to the eyes in all conditions.
Get off the road to ruin! Take the first exit to extraordinary and give your image a tune-up carrying the suped-up style of a colorfully captivating J. Fold wallet or bag! Step on the accelerator and race into a fine-tuned world of brilliant billfolds, bifolds, wallets, card carriers and bags that will give your personality power!
You don't need credit to cash in on this year's models. J. Fold has mastered the mechanics of memorable looks for any customer in need of stylish speed! Shift gears to glory and prepare for the adventurous thrills of J. Fold!
One of the easiest and most impactful ways to make a beauty statement is with a bold lip. This trend has been going strong for quite some time, and no matter what your skintone, there’s a vibrant lip color out there for you!
1. Lola UltraDrench Lipstick in Ambrosia, 2. theBalm Lipstick in Mia Moore, 3. LORAC Breakthrough Performance Lipstick in Icon, 4. Cargo Lip Gloss in Rio, 5. Deborah Lippmann Lipstick in Call Me Maybe, 6. Stila Long Wear Liquid Lip Color in Caprice
This fall/winter, vampy plums and burgundies were seen all over the red carpet and beyond. As we transition into spring, corals, magentas and fuschias are definitely making a splash.
When wearing a bold lip color, remember the following tips:
1) Keep the rest of your makeup to a minimal, you want the lips to be the focus.
2) A little bit of prep goes a long way. Line your lips with clear lip liner to keep the colors from feathering. A lip primer is also a great tool for locking in your lip color.
3) Exfoliate and moisturize your lips prior to application to avoid unsightly streaks and dry patches.
MINKPINK was launched in Australia back in 2005 when founder and designer Rachel Evans decided that girls with a true eye for fashion were being short changed. It seemed unfair to her that only girls with loads of money could afford well-designed clothing. So MINKPINK was born to give fashion girls inspiring and original collections to supplement their own individual style.
MINKPINK’s designs are inspired by both vintage fashion as well as current trends. The result is a fun and slightly quirky clothing line that devoted MINKPINK fans can’t get enough of. As they say, “For the love of MINKPINK!”
Check out their Swim 2013 campaign video below. It’s definitely getting us in the mood for pool season!
© 2007-2012 Zappos.com, Inc.