You don’t have to spend hours at the gym to maintain a healthy lifestyle! Adding some quick and easy exercises to your daily routine can work wonders and produce noticeable results! Take a few minutes out of your day and try these simple stretches right at your desk. Your tired neck, back and wrists will thank you!
1) Place hands together with fingers interlaced. Extend arms with palms reaching forward. Hold for 10-20 seconds.
2) Interlace your fingers. Pull your arms over your head with palms reaching up. Hold for 10-15 seconds.
3) Place palms together with fingers pointing up. Push palms downwards. Hold for 10 seconds.
4) Place palms together with fingers pointing down. Push palms upwards. Hold for 10 seconds.
5) Place your right arm over your head and stretch to the left. Hold for 8-10 seconds. Switch arms and repeat.
6) Cross your left leg over your right and twist your upper body to the left. Hold for 8-10 seconds. Switch sides and repeat.