Toting your little bundle of joy around doesn’t have to hinder you from enjoying those family excursions. A big part of being a prepared parent is having just the right tools to make your trips (whether to the grocery store or a weekend getaway) a bit easier.
We’re rounding up a few of our favorite essentials for carrying not only your baby, but all their essentials as well.
1. Baby Jogger Compact Pram: This bassinet-style pram allows you to take baby out of his stroller without having to wake him up! Its mounting bracket attaches it to the stroller with ease.
2. Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller: A lightweight and easy-to-fold stroller is great for all kinds of travel.
3. Diaper Dude Koi Dude Bag: Designed for dad, but works for mom, too! We love all the storage on this as well as the comfy crossbody design.
4. Timi & Leslie Hannah Diaper Bag: For the mom who values style and function, it doesn’t get any better than this versatile bag.
5. BabyBjörn Baby Carrier Air: This lightweight baby carrier is great for hands-free convenience while keeping baby close to you.
6. LeSportsac Ryan Baby Bag: This super-spacious nylon diaper bag is essential for busy parents on the go.