There’s no better way to start those New Year’s fitness resolutions than with brand new shoes. That’s right! It’s time to toss out those dirty, old sneakers! The right shoes are imperative to making sure your workout routine begins with the right support and cushioning.
Here are a few of our tried-and-true picks to get you started on the road to a healthier 2012:
1. Nike Free Run +2: Liberate your runs with the natural gait movement that come from these ultra-light minimalist runners.
2. New Balance MT20: The off-road enthusiast will love the flexibility and more natural gait from these trail runners.
3. Saucony Progrid™ Guide 4: These offer an extra layer of shock protection to soften the impact of your daily runs.
5. Brooks Adrenaline™ GTS 12: This updated version of the GTS 11 gives moderate over-pronators the stability and cushioning needed for a great run every time.
7. Nike Free Run +2: Ideal for the runner who is looking to strengthen with minimalist shoes. We love them for their super flexible, super lightweight construction.
8. Saucony Progrid™ Guide 4: The Comfortride™ sockliners not only provide superb cushioning, they are also antimicrobial and moisture-wicking, giving you a drier, more comfortable run.
10. Brooks Adrenaline™ GTS 12: This gives moderate over-pronators the stability they need without added bulk.