One of the many things we look forward to in the fall is a rich, saturated color palette, particularly in shades inspired by wine. You don’t need to be a sommelier to appreciate this abundantly flattering hue of red!
Whether you add in a little or a healthy serving of wine in your fall wardrobe, one thing’s for sure—these shades of Bordeaux, burgundy and merlot are the perfect way to toast a new season ahead!
1. Free People Deep V Trapeze Cami in Merlot
2. ALDO “Cagno” Tote in Bordo
3. Free People Jacquard Pieced Moto Jacket in Deep Burgundy
4. Jessica Simpson “Dewy” in Bava Red Juba
5. Herschel Supply Co. “Pop Quiz” Backpack in Burgundy Damask
6. Gabriella Rocha Free Flow Lace Tank in Burgundy
7. Free People Lace Racerback Crop Bralette in Merlot
8. Lucky Brand “Nirvana” Crossbody Tote in Cranberry
9. Free People “Hard Days” Skirt in Cranberry
SHOP REDS & BURGUNDIES >>