The perfect cup of fresh-brewed tea is a classic comfort drink that has been celebrated for centuries. With the many health and wellness benefits of tea, it’s no wonder different cultures all over the world drink tea as a part of their daily diet. In fact, more tea is consumed worldwide than any other beverage!
Every tea connoisseur knows how invaluable the perfect tea kettle is to creating the perfect cup of tea. The Chantal Timeless Tea Kettle is a great choice for its durable enamel and steel construction and, as the name alludes to, its classic, timeless style.
Next time you have a little daytime gathering at your home, why not change things up with an old-fashioned English tea party? Nibble on some tea sandwiches, scones and tea cakes while sipping some delicious hot tea. Here’s a great recipe for classic milk tea to try at your very own afternoon tea party:
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 2-inch piece of vanilla bean, split
- 4 teaspoons English Breakfast tea
- 1 quart boiling water
- Pour milk in a small saucepan, add the vanilla bean.
- Simmer, stirring often.
- Take saucepan off the heat and let stand until milk is cool.
- Remove the vanilla bean.
- Put tea leaves in the tea kettle and add the boiling water.
- Cover with tea cozy or towel and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour about ¼ cup of the cooled milk into the teacups.
- Stir and strain the tea into the teacups and serve.
Makes 4 to 5 servings.
Now, it's time to sit back and take a sip of timeles tradition with the perfectly-brewed cup of tea.