No season inspires a pretty, colorful palette quite like spring. If you’re a little more on the color-shy side, you can still infuse perfect doses of fresh color and girly style with your accessories and makeup.
Here we break down some fun picks in accessories and beauty to instantly brighten your look and lift your spirits. Just in time for warm weather!
- Colorful eye shadow- Using a bright, bold eye shadow really draws the attention to your eyes. Just make sure to keep the rest of your makeup to a minimal. Try purminerals Island Escape cream shadows. This fun palette has four pretty colors that can be used either as liner or shadow.
- Pretty stud earrings- Whether you go for sparkly stone stud earrings or a more girly floral one like the Kate Spade Flower Patch studs, these little gems add the perfect touch of feminine to all your outfits.
- Fresh, light fragrance- Warmer weather calls for lighter scents. A great choice is Juliette Has A Gun Not A Perfume, a one-of-a-kind fragrance that’s uncomplicated and simply fresh. It smells slightly different on everyone, so it’s like your very own signature scent.
- Pink lips- This pretty pout look is popping up all over beauty editors’ radars, and it’s easy to see why! Try Stila’s Longwear Liquid Lip Color in Petal. It goes on like a lipgloss, with the color payoff of a lipstick.
- Floral-print shoes- Who says you had to limit floral prints to just clothing? The lovely Chinese Laundry Desert Queen gives you your floral fix without going overboard.
- The pop-color bag- Possibly the easiest, most practical way to introduce a bright color into your ensemble. We love the lush Kelly green hue on the Cole Haan Vintage Valise Jenna bag. It’s equal parts preppy and chic.