No season inspires a pretty, colorful palette quite like spring. If you’re a little more on the color-shy side, you can still infuse perfect doses of fresh color and girly style with your accessories and makeup.
- Colorful eye shadow- Using a bright, bold eye shadow really draws the attention to your eyes. Just make sure to keep the rest of your makeup to a minimal. Try purminerals Island Escape cream shadows. This fun palette has four pretty colors that can be used either as liner or shadow.
- Pretty stud earrings- Whether you go for sparkly stone stud earrings or a more girly floral one like the Kate Spade Flower Patch studs, these little gems add the perfect touch of feminine to all your outfits.
- Fresh, light fragrance- Warmer weather calls for lighter scents. A great choice is Juliette Has A Gun Not A Perfume, a one-of-a-kind fragrance that’s uncomplicated and simply fresh. It smells slightly different on everyone, so it’s like your very own signature scent.
- Pink lips- This pretty pout look is popping up all over beauty editors’ radars, and it’s easy to see why! Try Stila’s Longwear Liquid Lip Color in Petal. It goes on like a lipgloss, with the color payoff of a lipstick.
- Floral-print shoes- Who says you had to limit floral prints to just clothing? The lovely Chinese Laundry Desert Queen gives you your floral fix without going overboard.
- The pop-color bag- Possibly the easiest, most practical way to introduce a bright color into your ensemble. We love the lush Kelly green hue on the Cole Haan Vintage Valise Jenna bag. It’s equal parts preppy and chic.