Zappos Blogs: men
Earthkeepers, Timberland Footwear’s most eco-minded collection, is all about creating products that strive to respect Mother Nature. This collection uses natural or recycled materials and produces gear in eco-conscious ways.
By lessening its environmental footprint, Timberland Earthkeepers is doing its part in preserving the great outdoors for future generations.
Check out the Earthkeeper in action on the latest Timberland TV ad, “Lost Bottle”:
There’s something really magical about a winter wedding. Whether it’s a mountainside wedding in Vail, or a fancy country club affair with a winter theme, check out some of our most elegant wedding essentials to make your winter nuptials a day to remember.
1. Nina Rohma pumps in Rosita: The lovely blush rose shade and rosette details give this shoe such a romantic flair.
4. BOSS Black Rino Lux: Easy luxury done in posh patent!
6. Laundry by Shelli Segal Faux Fur Shawl: Never give the cold shoulder! This elegant shawl is perfect to change up your look for the reception.
7. Franchi Handbags Princess Roll: Glam up with the mesmerizing sparkle of this exquisite clutch.
8. Moods of Norway Rune Tonning Wonder Flocked Blazer: For the more fashion-forward groom, this handsomely offbeat blazer fits the bill perfectly.
10. ABS Allen Schwartz Catherine Strapless Reception Dress: From the lovely sweetheart neckline to the sparkling waistband trim, this dress is all about making a grand entrance.
11. Max and Cleo Shelly Twisted Crepe Gown: This chic Grecian-inspired dress is perfect for the modern bride.
With this busy holiday season quickly approaching, convenient comfort is more of a priority than ever. That’s why we love Slipperooz™ by Deer Stags—comfy and classic slippers that you can wear both indoors and out.
These cushy and cozy slippers make fabulous gifts for those on your list, including yourself! Treat your feet to these versatile slippers all year long and see why so many have fallen in love with them!
Give the men on your shopping list the gift of comfort this season with some of our favorite cozy essentials.
1. Lacoste Chunky Rib Scarf: Part preppy, part classic, this classic scarf is destined to be a daily favorite.
2. Echo Design Marled Slouchy Hat: A cool, slouchy beanie is a must-have for those chilly winter days.
3. The North Face TKA 100 Texture Cap Rock Full Zip Jacket: This lightweight fleece zip-up will keep him nice and warm on or off the trail.
Kellan Lutz is the face of Dylan George.
Founded by Danny Guez in 2008, Dylan George offers premium denim that displays effortless style. Produced with an attention to detail in downtown Los Angeles, Dylan George marries exquisite fabrics and handcrafted finishes with innovative, fashion-forward designs and an ultra-flattering fit. Boldly staying one step ahead of the trend, the line reflects the refined yet casual elegance of the new jet set; exemplified by the exclusive Los Angeles scene where the brand is based.
In celebration of their 20th Anniversary, Dansko partnered with illustrator and typographer Jessica Hische to create a special limited edition Professional. This style offers everything that is special about the Dansko Professional - all-day comfort, fit, and support - with a unique upper design featuring words that reflect the Dansko “way of life”- their core values and commitment to thoughtful, conscious living.
“The design was inspired by fine furniture in which you can see the highs and lows of wood grain,” says Ann Dittrich, Dansko’s Creative Director. “The sepia-toned script on top of the rich brown background accentuates the depth and dimension of the material. Along with the distinctive upper we also developed a specially colored outsole to complement the shoe.”
The limited edition clog is packaged in a distinctive box which includes a shoe bag to protect this unique one-of-a-kind collector item.
About Jessica Hische
Jessica Hische is a talented, vibrant illustrator. She describes herself as a "designistrator" with her work reflecting her unique approach to lettering, illustrating and design. Recently relocated to San Francisco, CA, Jessica earned a degree in graphic design from Tyler School of Art at Temple University in Philadelphia. Her work has been featured in many publications including: InStyle magazine, O magazine, New York magazine, Golf Digest and INC magazine. Her work has also been used by Tiffany & Co., Penguin Books and the US Postal Service.
1. Levi’s® Guys Trucker Jacket in Clean Shaven, 2. Levi’s® Kids Trucker Jacket in West, 3. Levi’s® Guys Sherpa Trucker Jacket in Dark Stone Denim, 4. Levi’s® Women’s Classic Long and Lean Jacket in Blue Thunder, 5. Levi’s® Kids True Blue Denim Jacket in Syline, 6. Levi’s® Juniors Denim Trucker Jacket in Sandstorm
© 2007-2012 Zappos.com, Inc.