While it’s true that the bride is the star of the big day, the groom is her knight in shining armour…or should we say knight in a nice suit? Whether you’re planning a small, intimate wedding, or a massive event, the groom sets the style of the ceremony before his bride walks down the aisle. Why shouldn’t he look his dapper best?
Here are just some of our favorite pieces fit for the dashing groom:
1. Stacy Adams Rudolph Cuff Links: A classic set of cuff links polishes off a nice suit jacket perfectly.
2. Stacy Adams Solid Ribbed Woven Tie: Whether you go for colors, neutral black or metallic, this sleek tie is great for lots of occasions.
3. Donald J Pliner Rex: The pristine silhouette of these dress loafers is refined and timeless.
4. Calvin Klein Gareth 2: Fancy enough for a black tie wedding, the high polish on this dress oxford works well with any tux.
5. Calvin Klein Gilford: This gentlemanly dress loafer is a modern twist to a classic.
6. Steve Madden Raddley: These more low-key oxfords are the perfect basic for both special occasions and the office.
7. Moods of Norway Kristian Vik Button-down Shirt: A crisp white shirt makes for the perfect layering staple, especially for the groom’s big day.
8. Moods of Norway Rune Tonning Classic Blazer: Its slim cut and simple elegance makes this dashing blazer a must-have for the modern groom.
9. Moods of Norway Atle Tonning Plaids 8 Blazer: For a less formal wedding, this cool blazer is a great alternative to basic black.
10.Theory Xylo Blazer: We love the idea of a rich navy suit for a daytime wedding.