“Rain, rain, go away!” seems to be the most common thing I am hearing from the lovely customers who call in to speak to us here at Zappos lately. While some people are still getting snow (and my deepest sympathies), the majority of the country is currently enjoying plenty of April showers.
Rainy days can be dreary and a drag, putting us all into a major funk. Science has proven that bright colors not only enhance our mood, but also brighten up the moods of those around us.
With that in mind, this week I’m bringing you a collection of bright and cheerful pieces guaranteed to lift your spirits- and those of your friends, family and coworkers. I’ve also included some great pieces of rain gear. Hunter rainboots have a very generously cut calf and the range of colors almost makes you want to start puddle- jumping like a little kid again. Hunter umbrellas solve the age-old problem of not being able to see where you’re going when walking with an umbrella. And, as always, I am in LOVE with Columbia’s outdoor gear. Pair them with amazing pops of color, and you’re sure to chase those rainy-day blues away!
1. Fresh Produce Plus Size Vintage Coffee House Tee
2. Marika Curves Alex Illusion Top
3. Pendleton Plus Size Vista Tunic
4. Columbia Plus Size EvaPOURation Jacket
5. MICHAEL Michael Kors Plus Size Paradise Orch Top
6. Marika Curves Camille Sharkbite Cardigan
7. Culture Phit Plus Size Danielle Wrap Romper
8. Hunter Original Moustache Bubble
9. Hunter Original Tall Rain Boots
10. NYDJ Plus Size Ariel Crop Eyelet
11. Poppy & Bloom Plus Size Tilt & Twirl Skirt
SHOP PLUS SIZE CLOTHING >>
Singing in the rain with any of the great pieces featured here on Well Rounded Wednesday? Please tag us in your photos on Twitter and Instagram using #WRW- we would LOVE to see your style!