With Christmas behind us, we're eagerly anticipating ringing in a new year and all the festivities that go along with it. What better way to kick of the party than with some high-shine, maximum-sparkle shoes?
These metallic flats really know how to steal the spotlight!
Happy first Friday of 2015! Start the new year off right with some of our latest favorites on the site. Today's Glance Spotlight is all about great style and fabulous finds without breaking the bank. All of these picks are under $100!
From weekend brunches to sunrise cruises to coastal getaways, summer is definitely a season that calls for fabulous footwear. And since it's the shoes that make the outfit, we’re totally smitten over the style-defining Jet Set 6 Collection by Michael Kors. From street-chic sneakers for exploring new cities to haute heels for beachside soirées, this ingenious collection of Michael Kors shoes has literally everything you need to build the ultimate warm-weather shoe wardrobe!
The Jet Set 6 Collection features six versatile footwear essentials every woman needs to pack no matter where in the world her travel itinerary takes her.
Watch the video below to see the gorgeous Lily Aldridge as she travels to sunny Rio de Janeiro with the Michael Kors Jet Set 6 collection in tow!
Meet the impeccable, round-the-clock styles from the Michael Kors Jet Set 6 Collection below!
1. The Odessa Sandal- Go all out on your summer nights out! This exotic snake-print leather heel adds an extra dose of glamour to your little black dress, mini skirts, shorts & more. It’s like slipping on an instant pop of sizzling confidence as you strut your style on the dance floor!
2. The Somerly Wedge- This easy-to-wear neutral wedge sandal is a favorite go to for good reason! It elevates your more dressed-down ensembles and really does go with pretty much everything in your wardrobe—from airport to seaside dinner dates and back. A total warm-weather superstar!
3. The Kristen Kitten Heel- One of the season’s ultimate essentials is the chic white heel. This pretty pair lends the perfect ladylike style to your summer dresses and adds a pristine visual accent to summer’s bright and bold graphic prints.
4. The Irving Sneaker- A luxe twist to a casual essential, these white-hot kicks are perfect for running around town, sightseeing and shopping excursions! We love the pop of gold accents!
5. The Walton Ankle Boot- This neutral ankle boot is a must for any travel wardrobe! It gives chic, effortless style to anything you pair it with—from boho dresses to denim shorts.
6. The Metallic Jelly Sandal- Take your beachside (or poolside) style to a new level of fabulous with these gilded flat sandals. We can’t help but adore its high-shine metallic finish that adds instant glamour to all your swimwear and casual looks.
Buying sunglasses can sometimes turn into a daunting task, but with a few key tips, finding the perfect sunglasses for your specific face shape can be a breeze! As much as you may admire those gigantic glam shades on Nicole Richie or Audrey Hepburn’s timeless cat-eye sunglasses, it’s very important to take YOUR specific face shape into the equation. As a matter of fact, you shouldn’t even your start your eyewear shopping endeavors without figuring out your face shape first, then knowing which sunglasses styles best complement it!
We want our sunglasses to not only protect our eyes from the sun, but we want them to make us look our best. Make sure you're steering clear of shades that detract from your good looks and gravitate towards sunglasses that help you put your best face forward:
For ROUND faces:
Play up more angles on your face by contrasting the round edges with sunglasses that feature sharp edges, a dramatic cat eye or opt for more rectangular or squared lenses. This helps balance out some of the roundness and elongates the overall look of your face.
Those with a stronger jawline should steer clear of sunglasses that are too angular. Look for more rounded sunglasses such as aviator shades and the super-popular retro round shades to soften sharp angles.
Pretty much anything goes with this balanced face shape! Lucky you! Have fun with bold sunglass shapes like an oversized cat-eye frame or keep it classic with Ray-Ban Wayfarers or a timeless pair of aviators!
We love how the loafer instantly adds polish and refined style to our outfits! For a more interesting take on the classic women’s loafer, we’ve gathered up a few styles that offer great attention to detail with a nice feminine touch.
"We are one on one with TV Host Mario Lopez this week. If you like to have your clothes laid out like him, we have all your needs covered. And ladies, it's easy to spice up your look with some Vivienne Westwood on hand!" –Victoria Recaño