Layering is a big component of smart cold-weather dressing, and one of the wardrobe fundamentals for winter layers is the sweater. There are several types of stylish men’s sweaters available for work, weekend and even nights out.
From refined V-neck sweaters to the classic crew neck pullover, stocking your closet with versatile sweaters is a good foundation of any well-rounded winter wardrobe. For more casual days, there’s the comfy and laidback French terry sweatshirt, or perhaps a merino wool cardigan to take your t-shirt-and-jeans look to the next level.
No matter what kind of men’s sweater you go with, remember that fit is key. Avoid a sloppy look by making sure the shoulder seams sit right on the shoulders (unless, of course, it’s a drop-shoulder sweater).
Below are a few of our favorite men’s sweaters to mix and match in your wardrobe this winter and even as we transition into spring:
1. Lacoste Patterned Shawl Collar Sweater
2. Culture Phit Merino Aaron Zip Cardigan
3. Diesel K-Amini-A Sweater
4. Diesel K-Maniky Pullover
5. Fred Perry Tipped Island Knit Sweater
6. Lucky Brand Laurel Canyon Long Sleeve
7. Alternative Light French Terry Crew Neck
8. Gant Rugger R. Diamond Crüe
9. Culture Phit Merino Skipper V-Neck Sweater
SHOP ALL MEN'S SWEATERS >>