We love how the loafer instantly adds polish and refined style to our outfits! For a more interesting take on the classic women’s loafer, we’ve gathered up a few styles that offer great attention to detail with a nice feminine touch.
Zappos Blogs: stuart weitzman
Although spring is just a mere weeks away, it’s been quite a bummer to see all this arctic weather happening through most of the Midwest and East Coast lately! So, to thaw out our senses and prepare for sunnier days ahead, we’ve enlisted one of our in-house fashion connoisseurs from our Contemporary Fashion Clothing department to dish out her absolute must-haves for spring.
Enjoy and think warm, happy thoughts, dolls!
Sometimes, the stars align to create a style staple that’s both sexy and comfortable. Meet one of our favorite go-to boots from Stuart Weitzman—the 5050 Boots. Its head-turning over-the-knee length looks amazing paired with mini dresses, over leggings, skinny jeans… pretty much anything!
Despite being one of the sexiest pairs of boots you’ll ever own, it can go from office to errands to date night without skimping on style or walkability. We’d like to see a pair of heels do that! Trust us; this one’s definitely worth the splurge.
Fashion trends come and go, but there are those few style staples that manage to transcend often-fleeting trends, earning their way into “timeless go-to” status. Two Stuart Weitzman shoes fit this bill perfectly—the Platswoon and the Poco.
Whether you go for versatile neutrals or rich new colors for fall, these ladylike pumps are the perfect office-to-dinner option.The Poco's low kitten heel looks fabulous with pencil skirts and tailored trousers, while the round-toe Platswoon features a higher heel for maximizing your legs in dresses, skirts and wide-leg pants.
Experience the benchmark of Stuart Weitzman design and craftsmanship every day with these two classics. Trust us, you'll get a ton of mileage out of these!
This is the time of year when a lot of people make like migrating birds and head south for the winter. If a much-needed tropical getaway is in your horizon, check out a few of our picks below for resort-ready style.
Now you’re ready to set sail to the land of sunshine and relaxation!
1. LAUREN Ralph Lauren Tie Dye Stripe Tubini, 2. Havaianas Slim Flip Flops in Fuchsia, 3. Nanette Lepore Hula Gal Tropical Wrap Dress, 4. Max and Cleo Camille Floral Print Shirt Dress, 5. Lilly Pulitzer Peachie Bandeau and Surf's Up bikini bottom, 6. Ella Moss Portofino Cover Up Hooded Tunic, 7.Brighton Flamingo Tote, 8. Goorin Brothers Macey Floppy Hat, 9. Stuart Weitzman Sanjuan
If you’re celebrating a winter nuptial or two this season, you’ve probably been thinking about what you’ll be wearing. We’ve rounded up a few tips and suggestions to get you started!
- There’s a fine line between getting dressed up and being overdressed! It’s quite the faux pas to outdress or steal the spotlight from the bride, so keep it classy and simple.
- Lace is a great fabric to wear to both a daytime or evening event. Make sure to wear a good base layer so it’s not too revealing.
- For formal black-tie weddings, a black dress or gown in a sleek silhouette is the most versatile choice. You can even wear it again at those holiday parties just by changing up your accessories!
- Guys, invest in great suit separates. A single-breasted blazer is a modern way to dress up your go-to button-up shirts for a wedding. Keep it traditional by wearing the matching pant or break it up to add interest.
- Wedding receptions usually mean dancing! Make sure you’ve broken in your new dress shoes before hitting the dance floor. You don’t want to end the night with blisters. Ladies, Foot Petals are a great idea just in case!
Check out some of our picks below for a great winter wedding outfit. For even more ideas, visit the Zappos Wedding page!
Doesn’t a professional closet makeover and a $1,000 in Stuart Weitzman shoes sound like a dream? Well, that dream could become a reality for one lucky Zappos Facebook fan. Just click on the image above to submit your video explaining why YOU deserve the closet of your dreams!
*Contest ends at 6 pm PST on April 3, 2012.
I love my flats. With all the running around I do as a mom, they are my ultimate go-to shoes! With so many variations from ballerina flats, to printed, to peep toe flats, a girl really has lots of fun options these days.
Printed flats in particular, are my latest shoe obsessions. You can go girly with a floral print or bow detailing, sassy with a leopard print and nautical with stripes. Below are just a couple of my favorites. It's so hard to choose!