If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then street style replication is fashion flattery at its finest.
Today’s street style inspiration is still influenced by wintry weather and its many bundling-up possibilities. This neo-rustic ensemble is a great example of mixing prints impeccably with its fresh combo of buffalo checks and classic heritage plaid. It’s part log cabin, part downtown-cool in the best way!
Check out how we interpreted this effortlessly cozy look below:
street style image source: WGSN
1. Frye “Cameron” Satchel
2. Michael Stars Pheasant Trimmed Wide Brim Fedora
3. Alternative Apparel “Luma” Sweatshirt
4. Obey “Brighton” Jacket
5. Alternative Apparel Skinny Legging
6. Steve Madden “Lilianne” Boot
7. Echo Design Vintage Plaid Wrap Scarf