Fourth of July is almost upon us. Are you looking to spice up the tabletop amidst all of the chips and dips, burgers, and dogs? Try these quick tips for inspiration:
- Instead of filling vases with flowers, fill them with blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries—yummy and festive looking. Guests can scoop the berries out and add whipped cream for a truly red, white, and blue treat!
- You can also use different shapes of vases to hold dips and chips. These make great centerpieces, as well as unique serving dishes.
- Mix and match your paper ware with red, white, and blue solid colors. Cloth napkins with the same colors would also add an elegant touch.
- Roll out butcher paper on your party table. Scatter red, white, and blue crayons across the table for the kids to color while eating.
- Fill balloons with red, white and blue crinkled paper. Have the kids pop them for festive explosions of color.
- Using pop cork placemats, have names attached to the pop cork for easy seating arrangements. The kids can take their pop cork home along with their tags, so make them festive using red, white, and blue.
- Sprinkle red, white, and blue confetti and candies around the table.
- Have the kids make small US flags and place them into red, white, and blue sand pails that have sand filler at the bottom!
Happy Birthday USA!