We thought we’d give the boys some love in today’s edition of Fresh Picks with some of the coolest high-tops around. High-top sneakers are a great way to transition into fall and back-to-school season. Paired with skinny or straight-leg jeans, this old school-meets-new school style is eternally cool.
Check out some of our current favorites:
1. Clae Russel: Simple yet understated, these comfortable sneakers will have you feeling so fly.
2. Gourmet Sedici C: The clean design lends a modern look to these cool sneakers.
3. DC Village Hi: This is a great minimalist approach to the classic high-top.
4. PF Flyers Center Hi-Tailored: These retro-inspired sneakers are a true classic in every way.
5. Creative Recreation Cesario XVI: A nice dose of Euro style gives these sneakers a modern-meets-classic look.
6. Supra Vaider: The sleek urban design makes these perfect for the city dweller who appreciates great style.