Gregory packs were founded in 1977 in San Diego, California by outdoor enthusiast Wayne Gregory. With almost 40 years of designing and building outdoor products under his belt, Wayne Gregory is committed to ensuring that each and every pack exceeds your expectations. Along with a team of talented associate designers, Gregory continues to seek out new technology improvements and evolve with ever-changing comfort specific designs.
The Gregory® Torre 33 is a roll-top pack with a separating skirt and long zipper that runs down the length of the pack. Open it all up in one fell swoop and load in larger items like your rope, rack and helmet with ease. You can pack it up to the top and still be able to secure it so all of your gear is safely inside. The adjustable ice axe/trekking pole loops can be tucked away and you’ll really love the hydration port on your way to the summit. This pack features Fusion LTS Suspension that includes:
- Ultra-soft, precurved 3D waistbelt and harness provide maximum comfort by eliminating wrinkles and hot spots on main contact areas of the hips and shoulders.
- The narrow waistbelt profile allows for superior range of motion.
- Wraptor stabilizer pulls the backpanel of the pack in toward the lumbar area, transferring the weight evenly over a wider area. This stabilizes the backpanel and alleviates pack bounce during high aerobic activity.
- Removable HDPE framesheet with a removable single aluminum stay is supported by a horizontal anti-barreling cross-stay. This ensures that the pack will not barrel under extreme weight.
- Dual density foam lumbar pad correctly transfers the weight of the pack to your hips.
Gregory packs are committed to designing and building uncompromised outdoor products that bring discovery, adventure, and balance to lives. Gregory’s dedication to growing and evolving their business to create new and rewarding opportunities for customers and employees is what drives them each and every day. You can find the Torre 33 and many more Gregory products on Zappos.com.