If you’re celebrating a winter nuptial or two this season, you’ve probably been thinking about what you’ll be wearing. We’ve rounded up a few tips and suggestions to get you started!
- There’s a fine line between getting dressed up and being overdressed! It’s quite the faux pas to outdress or steal the spotlight from the bride, so keep it classy and simple.
- Lace is a great fabric to wear to both a daytime or evening event. Make sure to wear a good base layer so it’s not too revealing.
- For formal black-tie weddings, a black dress or gown in a sleek silhouette is the most versatile choice. You can even wear it again at those holiday parties just by changing up your accessories!
- Guys, invest in great suit separates. A single-breasted blazer is a modern way to dress up your go-to button-up shirts for a wedding. Keep it traditional by wearing the matching pant or break it up to add interest.
- Wedding receptions usually mean dancing! Make sure you’ve broken in your new dress shoes before hitting the dance floor. You don’t want to end the night with blisters. Ladies, Foot Petals are a great idea just in case!