Have you been noticing all of the holiday decorations at your local stores this season? It seems that as soon as Halloween is over, the Christmas season kicks into high gear. If you are thinking about all of the ornaments that you already have or are looking around to purchase some new ornaments this year, here is an idea for your ornaments that your kids are sure to love.
1. With your children, decide which ornaments to use to create your ornament garland. Make sure to choose enough to create a garland for the area you are using it for.
2. Choose a ribbon in a favorite color to use to string your ornaments.
3. Have the children string the ornaments through the ribbon.
4. Place your ornament garland on your Christmas tree (especially good to fill in areas of your tree with open space), across the mantle, or any other space that needs a garland for holiday decor.
5. Have fun stringing the ornaments and decorating your home this season!