This fall, we’re all about infusing a dose of “bad girl” style into our existing wardrobes! From the versatile moto jacket to the season’s fresh crop of booties with edgy details, this trend just lends itself to toughening up your feminine wardrobe pieces. And we’re more than OK with that!
Zappos Blogs: sam edelman
As fall gets closer, gray, one of our favorite go-to neutrals, definitely starts to pop up on our radar at a more rapid pace.
This ultra-wearable middle ground between black and white just has a knack for getting on heavy rotation in our closets year round, but particularly when transitioning into fall!
Check out a few of our recent favorites in the world of gray:
There very few things in our wardrobe arsenal that are as hardworking as the ankle bootie. These closet workhorses are THE perfect way to transition your warm-weather looks gradually and seamlessly into the fall months.
Wear them now with your airy summer dresses and cut-off shorts, and when the weather finally starts to cool down, pair them with skinny jeans, tights and your usual fall layers. With so many stylish possibilities, it’s no wonder the ankle boot is always high up there on our must-have list!
Check out a few of our recent favorites:
Vacations are awesome, but let’s face it, sometimes the transit to and from your destination can be far from a day at the beach. The good news is there are plenty of items you can pack in your travel bags to make the journey to your blissful summer getaway as stress-free and comfortable as possible.
Below are just a few of our travel must-haves for any warm-weather getaway:
1. LAmade Convertible Tube Dress/ Maxi Skirt – the perfect multitasker to pack for warm destinations.
2. Ray-Ban Aviator Polarized Flash Lenses – a timeless pair of sunglasses that goes with everything? Yup, a total must.
3. Yosi Samra “Samara” Cap Toe Foldable Flats – the perfect shoe to carry around to give your feet a break from uncomfortable heels. Also great for getting in and out of the security lines!
4. San Diego Hat Company Mixed Braid Large Brim Floppy Hat – this blocks your face from the harsh sun AND covers up any hair woes!
5. Supergoop Everyday SPF 30 Sunscreen – a must for every day and especially when you’re out and about more than usual!
6. Herschel Supply Co. Packable Travel Tote Bag – for when you purchase more souvenirs than you anticipated!
7. Alternative “Relay” Raglan Hoodie – don’t get caught in a cold plane cabin without this versatile layering essential!
8. COOLA Suncare Liplux SPF 15 Vanilla Peppermint Lip Balm –airplane cabins are notoriously drying, so keep this handy in your bag at all times!
9. Eagle Creek Pack-It™ Sac Medium – keep all your travel essentials like snacks, chargers and medicine close at hand and all in one place.
10. Sam Edelman “Gigi” Sandals – this super-wearable sandal goes with everything!
Prints & patterns are such a great way to set a focal point for your entire look. Whether you go bold with bright, in-your-face prints or more subtle like a toned-down floral, they’re a great way to add in some personality to an outfit.
Below are a few of our favorite prints to play with this summer:
Although the official start of summer hasn't quite arrived yet, it certainly feels like it around our neck of the woods here in Vegas! With a long pool season ahead of us, we enlisted one of our fashion clothing buyers, Karrie, to share her a few of her summertime favorites.
In the sweltering heat of summer, there’s no better closet staple like a lightweight maxi dress. This throw-on-and-go essential couldn’t make it any easier to stay cool through hot days.
Check out our version of this easy summer look!
street style image source: WGSN
As festival season continues to rage on, so does our obsession over one rather polarizing trend in denim: overalls. Before you write this off as just another “fad”, we’d like to point out how utterly comfy and adorable these are (particularly shortalls) for frolicking around during those hot summer festivals!
Here, we see it paired with a breezy long cardigan wrap and some classic Chuck Taylors for a decisively ‘90s vibe.
Check out our take on this carefree look below:
street style image source: WGSN