There’s nothing a golfing dad likes more for the holidays than some new equipment and clothes for his next tee time. Great brands such as Travis Mathew, Callaway and J. Lindeberg will put you on the “nice” list this holiday. Check out our top picks for golfing dad gifts below:
1. Callaway Odyssey® Black Series Tour Designs 2 Putter – Help Dad score on all of his money putts with this tour-ready putter that features A.R.T. (Advanced Roll Technology). The squared off heel-toe weighted blade with a crank-neck hosel and full-shaft offset. The TD Milled Face has a precise, deep milling pattern that generates consistent impact performance across the face, resulting in better feel, distance control and a smoother roll. He’ll be sinking all of his putts.
2. Callaway Tour i(s) Golf Balls – Help Dad concentrate more on shot-making and his short game and driving distance - everything else will fall into place. Switch him over to the Tour i(s) Golf Balls from Callaway and watch his game improve by leaps and bounds.
3. J. Lindeberg Slater White Leather Belt 92 – Get your dad the Slater White Leather Belt 92 from J. Lindeberg to instantly kick his style level up to par. J. Lindeberg is an international lifestyle brand that bridges fashion and sport through modern design.
4. Taylor Made R9 Radar Hat – Make Dad look like a pro in the iconic R9 Radar Hat from Taylor Made. The 100% performance polyester fabric wicks moisture and glare-reducing dark under bill make this one of the top hats in golf.
5. Travis Mathew Brasher – The golf course is supposed to be a quiet, subdued place. This shirt from Travis Mathew will help Dad shake it up and look like a million bucks. The poly elastane fabrication provides durability and flexibility. The tonal stripes and straight hemline make the Brasher a winner.