There’s no better time to wear pink proudly than the month of October! Show your support during Breast Cancer Awareness Month with these lovely pink picks:
Zappos Blogs: vera bradley
What is it about the rising mercury that just makes us crave bold, punchy colors and prints? Whether it’s the cheerfulness of a stunning multicolor piece, or just the way it seems to instantly brighten up your look, we’re huge fans of colorful little details!
1. Vera Bradley Cosmetic Trio: These lovely cosmetic cases fit all her toiletries, makeup and brushes—all in a pretty package.
2. Diane Von Furstenberg Camargue 20” Rolling Duffel: Perfect for those weekend trips.
3. Samsonite Winfield 24” Spinner Suitcase: Trade in her old, beat-up suitcase for this lightweight hard shell roller.
4. Pacsafe Slingsafe™ Anti-Theft Shoulder Bag: We love this lightweight and secure bag for international travel.
5. Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Rollerball: She can take this comforting and classic scent with her anywhere she goes.
6. Bliss Fabulous Treatment Kit: Three essentials for great skin on the go!
If a relaxing spring vacation sounds good right about now, you’re not alone! We’ve been scoping out some of the latest Vera Bradley accessories to make our next getaway more colorful. It’s amazing how bright and pretty accessories can really put you in full vacation mode!
Check out a few of our Vera Bradley favorites:
Men's: 1. Mitchell & Ness NFL® Throwback Cap, 2. Neff Digi Watch , 3.Anthony for Men Cleansing Body Gel in Peppermint, 4. Hurley Chairman Gift Set, 5. Fox River Monkey & Friends Pattern Book, 6. Anthony Clean & Smooth Set
Women's: 7.Vera Bradley Apron Gift Set, 8.Vera Wang Lovestruck Holiday Set, 9. Bliss Body Butter, 10. skyn ICELAND The Cloud of Moisture Kit, 11. Stila Wonderful in Waikiki Travel Palette, 12. Lucky Brand Pave Rose Jewelry Box
If your gift shopping style is more on the procrastinating side, no need to worry! We’ve got more than enough cool gifts just in time to put under the tree or in their stockings.
Remember, if you order by 1 PM PST tomorrow (Friday, 12/23) you can get your gifts before Christmas*, leaving you plenty of time to wrap those gifts. No one needs to know you waited ‘til the last minute!
*Please Note: Items considered a hazardous material (fragrances, nail polish, etc.) by the Department of Transporation due to the alcohol content and any orders containing it will be shipped via UPS Ground service. These items are not available for this special holiday shipping. At this time, we cannot ship these items to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
Whether it’s entertaining for the holidays or just a small “just because” gathering of friends, the host and hostess definitely deserve a round of cheers. Show them your appreciation with gifts that will make those home gatherings even more special.
1. Riedel “O” Single Decanter: This artfully handmade decanter is perfectly proportioned to hold a single bottle of wine.
2. Highbury Encore Wine Goblet Set: Make it a special toast with these lovely handmade goblets.
3. Highbury “Bistro de Paris” Dinner Plate Set: These Parisian-chic plates are perfect for all those lunch gatherings.
4. Le Creuset Whistling Kettle: After-dinner tea will be even better with these classic kettles.
5. Vera Bradley Cocktail Party Napkins: These colorful fabric napkins come in a variety of distinctive prints. They liven up any plate setting!
6. Home Source International Supima® Cotton 6-Piece Towel Set: They’ll love how soft and durable these towels are!
7. MOR Cosmetics Emporium Candles: We love the 24K gold stamped design and ready-to-give packaging just as much as the lovely scent of this candle.
8. Vera Bradley Ornament Trio: Beautifully packaged in a matching display case, these ornate ornaments will make their tree shine with style.
9. MOR Cosmetics Essentially Yours Gift Set: This pampering duo is perfect to fancy up the guest bathroom.
With the holiday season just around the corner, we’re inevitably starting to think about one of the most anticipated traditions around—holiday dinner parties! From homemade pumpkin pies to turkey dinners, these get-togethers with family and friends never fail to bring back the warm, fuzzy feelings of the holidays!
Check out some of our favorites in housewares to make those dinner parties that much more special:
1. Emile Henry Le Grande 12” Pie Dish: Those signature pie recipes will look spectacular when baked in this lovely pie dish.
2. Le Creuset Rectangular Stoneware Casserole: Save yourself the extra cleanup with this durable casserole. The interior is virtually nonstick, making it ideal for serving your masterpiece recipes right from the oven.
3. Riedel Ouverture Magnum Red Wine Glasses (Set of 8): Enjoy the full complexity of your favorite reds with these durable glasses.
4. All-Clad Stainless Steel Turkey Forks: Let this Thanksgiving essential do the heavy lifting!
5. Le Creuset Fruit/Pasta Bowl: Add a splash of color to the dinner table with this beautiful enamel serving bowl.
6. Emile Henry Lion’s Head Soup Bowls (Set of 4): These are perfect for French onion soups and other hearty soups.
7. Vera Bradley Cocktail Party Napkins: Dress up any table setting with these delightfully printed cloth napkins!
8. OXO 11-Piece Barware Set: Treat your guests to pre-dinner cocktails with the help of this all-in-one bar essential.
9. Highbury Square Lacquer Serving Plates (Set of 4): Add a contemporary feel to your presentation with these modern plates.
10. Zwilling J.A. Jenckels Twin® Gourmet 2-Piece Carving Set: For the pièce de résistance, this high-quality duo will make easy work of carving and serving any roast or turkey.
The utilitarian backpack has sure come a long way! Today’s iteration of the carry-all backpack is infinitely more chic and wearable than the ones you carried around at school.
Check out some of our latest faves in fashion-minded backpacks:
1. Dooney & Bourke Nylon Backpack: Slightly preppy and utterly classic, this pristine backpack exudes effortless style.
2. Dooney & Bourke Classic Plaid Backpack: Done in timeless plaid, the same Dooney backpack gets that classic prep school-chic feel.
3. Vera Bradley Stitched Backpack: Carry all your essentials and then some in this easy-to-wear weekend backpack.
4. Fossil Emilia Frame Backpack: We adore the structured shape and menswear-inspired feel of this.
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Knapsack: An essential for the casual city girl, this offbeat backpack is as cool as it is roomy.
6. LeSportsac Voyager Backpack: Perfect for travel, this durable and lightweight pack has pockets galore to keep you organized.