One of the easiest (and cost-effective) ways spruce up any wardrobe is with the addition of scarves. Depending on the look you’re going for, there are different scarf types to achieve it. For instance, if you’re going for an effortless grab-and-go option on those cold days, a chunky knit infinity scarf is a great way to go. If you’re just looking to add a pop of color to an office outfit, vibrant square scarf adds a totally chic Jackie O-inspired vibe.
Check out a few of our favorite scarves and some helpful tips on how to wear them!
OBLONG (Rectangle) SCARVES: This is the most versatile scarf type, allowing plenty of inventive ways to wear depending on your ensemble!
1. Love Quotes Linen Tassel Scarf
2. Calvin Klein Ombre Leopard Silk Scarf
3. Sam Edelman Stained Glass Oblong
INFINITY/ETERNITY SCARVES: This easy-to-wear scarf takes out all the guesswork and fuss! Just throw on for a relaxed look or loop a couple of times for a cozier fit.
1. Michael Stars Blocked in Eternity Scarf
2. UGG Nyla Textured Snood with Lurex
3. Michael Stars Wild Frontier Eternity Scarf
WRAP/SHAWL: This is perfect for those chilly but not-quite-cold nights out! Just throw on over your shoulder and go. Also makes for a fabulous travel companion in the plane as it can double as a light blanket!
1. Michael Stars Autumn Sunset Wrap
2. Betsey Johnson Cashmere/Silk Pashmina
3. Michael Stars Streets of New York Wrap
SQUARE SCARVES: Whether draped loosely over your shoulders or worn as a headwrap, this versatile scarf adds a bit of retro style to your look.
1. Desigual Tiger Square Scarf
2. BCBGMAXAZRIA Into the Woods Square
SHOP ALL SCARVES >>