Sometimes, the perfect holiday gifts are the most comfy ones.
Let’s face it, the holidays are a pretty hectic time and we can all use some comfort during the season. So, we picked out some of our favorite cozy gift ideas that she’ll want to snuggle up to all winter long!
1. Keds Champion Fair Isle: From the cozy print, to the fleece footbed, to the easy slip-on design, we can’t get enough of the winter update to the classic Keds sneaker.
2. Echo Design Rib Hat: The slouchy beanie is not only effortlessly cool, it covers up a bad hair day and keeps your head nice and toasty on those chilly days.
3. UGG Classic Short Boots: These tried-and-true staples give her the best of both worlds, slipper-like comfort and all-day warmth. These should be a must have on everyone’s list!
4. Barefoot Dreams “Barefoot in the Wild” Throw Blanket: The super soft chenille and sassy leopard print make this perfect for those movie nights in.
5. Smartwool Mountain Floral Scarf: Give her the gift of comfy luxury with this soft merino wool infinity scarf.
6. P.J. Salvage Waffle Robe: Who doesn’t love a soft, warm puffy robe right after that well-earned, relaxing bath?
7. Laundry by Shelly Segal Knitted E-Touch Gloves: If frigid weather doesn’t stop her from texting, then she’ll get plenty of use out of these ingenious gloves!