In a sea of basics, Nanette Lepore is a beacon of bold colors and evocative prints. This superstar in contemporary American fashion continues to make her mark with her brimming creativity and love of statement pieces. We asked Nanette Lepore to share some of her standouts from her recent collection as well as her go-to favorites for the season:
Zappos Blogs: nanette lepore
It may still feel like summer outside, but it’s not too soon to start incorporating some key fall pieces into your wardrobe. As these pre-fall nights start to get a little chillier, it’s a great time to throw on versatile layering pieces like a sleek leather jacket or a loose knit sweater over your summer ensembles.
Check out a few of our can’t-live-without pieces for transitioning effortlessly into fall:
This is the time of year when a lot of people make like migrating birds and head south for the winter. If a much-needed tropical getaway is in your horizon, check out a few of our picks below for resort-ready style.
Now you’re ready to set sail to the land of sunshine and relaxation!
1. LAUREN Ralph Lauren Tie Dye Stripe Tubini, 2. Havaianas Slim Flip Flops in Fuchsia, 3. Nanette Lepore Hula Gal Tropical Wrap Dress, 4. Max and Cleo Camille Floral Print Shirt Dress, 5. Lilly Pulitzer Peachie Bandeau and Surf's Up bikini bottom, 6. Ella Moss Portofino Cover Up Hooded Tunic, 7.Brighton Flamingo Tote, 8. Goorin Brothers Macey Floppy Hat, 9. Stuart Weitzman Sanjuan
With signature prints and ladylike silhouettes, Nanette Lepore clothing exemplifies refined style. The vibrant color palettes and prints are perfectly suited for resort wear and holiday festivities.
Taking inspiration cues from her bohemian childhood and her passion for a good party, Nanette Lepore’s distinctive clothes are adored by celebrities and stylish women across the globe. And it’s easy to see why!
As we look forward to warmer, pool-worthy days ahead, we’re starting to aim our radars on some pretty bold and fabulous swimwear out there. After being cooped up all winter long, there’s no better time to make a splash with swimwear that really make a statement.
Check out a few of our current faves:
1. Mara Hoffman Totem V-Wire: We adore the interesting take on tribal on this standout one-piece suit.
2. Mara Hoffman Embroidered Four-Strap Bikini: Animal print and rainbow colors work seamlessly in this spicy and sexy number.
6. adidas by Stella McCartney Swim Cover Up Suit: Sporty meets girly in this lavishly eye-catching one-piece suit.
Leave it up to bright, festive swimwear to get us in the mood for warmer climates! From bandeaus to boardshorts to bikinis, the style forecast is certainly looking sunny and bright, and we couldn’t be more excited. Check out a few of our current favorites in swim:
Men's: 1. Diesel Tropical Print Deck Boardshorts, 2. BOSS Hugo Boss Anemonefish Shorts, 3. Tommy Bahama Reef Between the Lines Swim Trunks, 4. Ted Baker Plain Swim Shorts, 5. Nike Sunset Splice Swim Shorts, 6. Robert Graham Atlantis Swim Trunk
Women's: 7.Lilly Pulitzer Keene Bandaeu Bikini Top, 8. Ella Moss Solids Soft Cup Underwire Bikini Top, 9. Body Glove Smoothies Layla Top, 10. Vitamin A Gold Swimwear Talitha Tunic, 11. Nanette Lepore Central Park Peacock Tunic, 12. Badgley Mischka Classics Surplice Blouson Mio
"The Trend" host Victoria Recaño was out and about in New York Fashion Week to talk to celebs and designers about their current fall must-haves.
Victoria chatted with designers Mark Badgley, James Mischka and Nanette Lepore, actress Kelly Rutherford and actor Stanley Tucci. She even interviewed the winner of the Zappos Couture NYC Fashion Week Sweepstakes Kristina Funck!
Below are the key trends featured in this latest edition of The Trend:
Romantic scents: Lovestruck by Vera Wang
Frilly gowns: Badgley Mischka Sequin Bust Ruffle Gown
Clean and crisp white button down shirt: DSQUARED2 Suspender Carpenter shirt
Structured satchel: Nanette Lepore Solid Stitch Flap Shoulder Bag
There’s something so utterly lady-like and chic about a structured satchel. With so many versions of it floating around this fall, we can’t help but be excited to add them to our arm candy arsenal!
Here are just some of our current top picks:
1. Big Buddha Jules: The rich quilting and posh chain straps add such a heavy dose of glam to this fabulous satchel.
2. Jessica Simpson Lafayette Large Flap: Perfect for the busy professional, this luscious bag makes easy work of looking pulled-together for that power lunch.
3. Dooney & Bourke Dillen II Mini Janine Satchel: From its classic vintage aesthetic to the rich pebbled leather, we can see ourselves carrying this bag for seasons to come.
4. MICHAEL Michael Kors Margo Medium Satchel: This petite and modern bag is brimming with chic style.
5. L.A.M.B. Colville Satchel: The feisty tribal print lends such a cool factor to this bowler satchel.
6. Nanette Lepore Oval Keeper Small Satchel: We adore the intriguing blend of vintage and modern on this refined little satchel crossbody.
7. ALDO Brisbois: With shearling trim being such a huge trend this fall, we’re absolutely head-over-heels for this cool take on a classic.