Check out this behind-the-scenes look at their Spring 2012 campaign in which Paige Adams –Geller talks about the premium denim brand’s design inspiration.
Zappos Blogs: paige premium denim
The old adage about not wearing white after Labor Day just doesn’t hold true anymore. This season, it’s all about pristine winter whites, and we’ve got plenty of wintry options to make your season bright!
1. UGG Horizontal Beanie in Ivory: We adore the chunky cable knit on this fabulous beanie.
2. Ivanka Trump Clutch in Stone: This large clutch is immensely chic for both day and evening.
3. Essie Sheer Nail Polish in Marshmallow: Give your fingers a clean, subtle look with a veil of white polish.
4. Roxy Tell Me Scarf in Winter White: Snuggle up to this cozy knit scarf with large pockets to keep your hands toasty.
5. Quiksilver Georgian Lace Top in Stone: This lovely lace top is made even more ethereal with its pretty off-white color.
6. Nautica Short Wool Coat in Winter White: There’s something so confident and pulled together about this beautiful white coat.
7. Paige Premium Denim Hidden Hills in Optic White: The perfect bootcut done in a crisp white hue—it couldn’t be more perfect!
8. Levi’s Juniors 524 Skinny in White Sand: If you love the sleek look of the skinny jean, you’ll fall for this sexy and simple number.
Paige Premium Denim is one of the world’s leading denim brands with its signature "perfect fit" and unmatched variety of styles that flatter the body. Created by fit-model turned designer, Paige Adams-Geller, Paige Premium Denim focuses on creating an ideal fit within the hottest trends.
Known for its unmatched quality and acute attention to detail Paige jeans have become a staple for the most discerning of fashionistas. The quintessential L.A. brand has created die-hard "Paige-a-holics" across the globe with its innovative silhouettes and premium washes. Celebrities and fashion influencers look to Paige for top trends, fits and washes.
Paige Premium Denim™ presents the pant of the season in the velvet Verdugo Jegging. The five pocket jegging design features a low rise and fitted leg to accentuate your figure. The lightweight super stretch velvet in deep black with tonal topstitching and signature whipstitch accents on the back pocket make these the ideal jeggings this season. Enjoy the 30” inseam, 8” front rise, 12” back rise and 10” leg opening. If you’re looking for a comfortable material this Spring, slip into the Paige Premium Denim Laurel Canyon Corduroy. The stretch corduroy Laurel Canyon has a low rise and slim fit in the hips and thighs. The soft floral lining on the inside waistband and front pockets. A small hidden pocket of the same material is tucked in the back pocket for easy credit card or key storage.
Check out what Paige Adams-Gellar has to say about this season’s styles as well as what you can look forward to this Spring from Paige Premium Denim: