It seems to happen to us around this time every year. We’re stuck in this in-between season hoping for warmer weather, looking at our spring pieces longingly while Mother Nature insists on keeping winter around for a bit longer.
To get through this weird not-quite-spring phase while staying bundled up, we’ve been keeping our eyes peeled on the streets for stylish layering masters to keep us inspired. Today’s street style muse takes a cute A-line skirt and layers on a denim jacket under a military-inspired coat. Add in opaque black tights, combat boots and a soft beanie, and you too can to tackle the in-between season like this true pro!
street style image source: WGSN
1. BCBGeneration Circle Skirt
2. Free People Breakfast in Bed Shirt
3. Steve Madden Troopa Boots
4. Echo Design Cashmere Slouchy Beanie
5. Free People Long Indigo Denim Jacket
6. Jack by BB Dakota Welker Microtwill Coat
SHOP THE SEAM >>