When it comes to flats for fall, we believe the more the merrier! There are simply too many cute flats right now to pick just one, which is why we’re rounding up a few of our recent favorite finds for under 60 bucks a pop! Who says great style has to break the bank?
Zappos Blogs: Chinese Laundry
Even if you don’t wear heels on a regular basis, those holiday parties are certainly the best reason to break out some fancy footwear! So start practicing your best party-time strut and get ready to turn some heads at your next soirée in these fabulous heels:
8. ALDO "Valik"
Last month, we announced the launch of Kristin Cavallari’s footwear collection for Chinese Laundry, and earlier today, the reality TV star, actress and fashion maven was nice enough to pay us a visit here at the Zappos HQ!
Kristin toured the office and posed for pics with a few Zapponians in our ZCafe. She was super sweet and of course, she had on some pretty fabulous shoes!
Thanks for stopping by Kristin!
Kristin Cavallari’s capsule collection for Chinese Laundry is finally available on Zappos.com! Leave it to the Laguna Beach and The Hills alum to lend her keen eye for style to this gorgeous new collection of heels and flats.
The fresh new styles are perfect just in time for spring, featuring muted pastel tones as well as classic black and nudes.
This collection is definitely ladylike and refined, much like Miss Cavallari’s personal style.
Make sure to grab a pair (or a few!) for your shoe collection before they’re all gone!
A couple of weeks ago, our friends from Chinese Laundry threw us one of the most memorable Happy Hours to date. As the official sponsor of the Miss Universe Competition® 2012, they brought all of this year’s contestants to tour our headquarters and cut loose with the Zappos Family.
There was karaoke, drinks, spin-the-wheel for prizes, and a photo booth to show off all of our goofy sides! And of course, it wouldn't be a Zappos party without some impromptu dancing! Everyone had a blast, including the lovely contestants!
Be sure to watch the Miss Universe Competition® LIVE from Las Vegas tonight on NBC, 8/7 Central.
*Photo credits: Chinese Laundry via Shutteryou.com, Matt Brown & Jia Tse
Click on the photo to enter!
One lucky winner will win two (2) VIP tickets to the LIVE Miss USA® show in Las Vegas on June 3rd –plus airfare, hotel, VIP after-party tickets and exclusive rehearsal access!
Make sure to tune in to the 2012 Miss USA® pageant June 3rd, 8 PM EST on NBC to see all the fabulous Chinese Laundry shoes on the contestants!
No season inspires a pretty, colorful palette quite like spring. If you’re a little more on the color-shy side, you can still infuse perfect doses of fresh color and girly style with your accessories and makeup.
Here we break down some fun picks in accessories and beauty to instantly brighten your look and lift your spirits. Just in time for warm weather!
- Colorful eye shadow- Using a bright, bold eye shadow really draws the attention to your eyes. Just make sure to keep the rest of your makeup to a minimal. Try purminerals Island Escape cream shadows. This fun palette has four pretty colors that can be used either as liner or shadow.
- Pretty stud earrings- Whether you go for sparkly stone stud earrings or a more girly floral one like the Kate Spade Flower Patch studs, these little gems add the perfect touch of feminine to all your outfits.
- Fresh, light fragrance- Warmer weather calls for lighter scents. A great choice is Juliette Has A Gun Not A Perfume, a one-of-a-kind fragrance that’s uncomplicated and simply fresh. It smells slightly different on everyone, so it’s like your very own signature scent.
- Pink lips- This pretty pout look is popping up all over beauty editors’ radars, and it’s easy to see why! Try Stila’s Longwear Liquid Lip Color in Petal. It goes on like a lipgloss, with the color payoff of a lipstick.
- Floral-print shoes- Who says you had to limit floral prints to just clothing? The lovely Chinese Laundry Desert Queen gives you your floral fix without going overboard.
- The pop-color bag- Possibly the easiest, most practical way to introduce a bright color into your ensemble. We love the lush Kelly green hue on the Cole Haan Vintage Valise Jenna bag. It’s equal parts preppy and chic.
Our style experts have done it again – this week’s trends are all about neutral colors for any budget. Earthy colors are often in style, but with the neutrals it’s all about building your outfit. Check out these fine outfits for any budget.
Add some serious sass to your swagger with this perfect getup that is wearable for under $200. Start with the flowing Gabriella Rocha Ruey top and a pair of Roxy Freight Skinny Cargo Pants for a fashion-forward look. Don’t forget a pair of stunning Chinese Laundry Wicked ankle boots for an elevated, sleek look made for downtown. A cool Linea Pelle Single Wrapped Sliced Leather cuff has a sleek and glamorous feel while still keeping your look on-trend and fiery.
Gear up for greatness when you don this sophisticated ensemble that can be yours for under $300. You’ll be ready for anything that comes your way in a smart skirt like the Free People 16.5" Ribble Knit Body Con Skirt and a classy Free People Ribbon Maze Top layered over the Gabriella Rocha Hannioo. Step out in the salacious Aldo Jandris heels and pack your personals in the luxurious Aldo Pursifull clutch. It’s a cold one out there, so bundle up in the DKNY Jeans Missy Military Jacket.
Sometimes simple sophistication is the best route to go. For under $400, this look can be all yours. When you need something cute in a pinch, there’s nothing better than a dreamy Max and Cleo Strapless Renee Dress and a pair of Steven Denah sandals. Keep it all together with the Aldo Leaper clutch and accentuate your entire outfit with a statement necklace like the Jessica Simpson Precious Metals Organic 2row Necklace. Magnifique!
Being the boss doesn’t have to take away from your style and our stylists have put together an outfit for under $500 with the versatility you deserve. If you find yourself needing to wear clothing that works from day to night, this perfectly placed ensemble is ideal for a night on the town or a day at the office. Layer a sophisticated Sanctuary Winter Ruffle Top over the Calvin Klein Underwear Mix Modal Camisole with a pair of 7 For All Mankind Patch Pocket Utility Pants for your next power lunch or happy hour. Add a staple pair of Aldo Gennarelli wedge booties and their Aldo Louden handbag to bring it all together. Don't forget a nice pair of Lucky Brand Bonnie and Clyde Chainmail Earrings for shine.