Great-fitting trousers and jeans are an essential addition to any man’s wardrobe, particularly in the fall & winter. Just as you lighten up your fabric assortment for the spring/summer season, it's time to grab the heavier fabrics for the cold-weather months. Think tweed trouser, corduroys, cotton twill chinos and selvedge denim—more substantial fabrics that look and fit fantastic.
What is also great about these, besides keeping you warm, is that they fit with all of the other items we're suggesting you invest into. Not to mention, when this season passes and spring/summer comes back around, you can store these up and wear them again for cold-weather months to come! That’s the advantage of investing in timeless wardrobe pieces—longevity that goes beyond fly-by-night trends.
All in all, this is a great time of year to get creative with your personal style. Step out of your norm and try new layering and mix-and-match techniques. You may just find yourself liking it!
1. Perry Ellis "Portfolio Slim Fit" Flat Front Solid Tweed Pant
2. Gant Rugger R. Herringbone "Smarty" Pant
3. AG Adriano Goldschmeid "The Graduate" Tailored Straight Cord
4. Nautica "Danforth 8" Wale Cord Pants
5. Dockers Men's "Alpha Khaki" Pant
6. Levi's® Men's Chino Pant
7. Levi's® Made & Crafted Tack Slim in Selvedge Rigid
8. Joe's Jeans "Brixton" Fit
SHOP MEN'S PANTS >>
SHOP MEN'S JEANS >>