Since my team and I are off to Costa Rica once again for our Spring 2012 style shoots, I thought it was only fitting to start off the year’s first Style Destination post with where else—Costa Rica!
With its lush, green landscape and gorgeous coastline, Costa Rica is definitely a tropical playground. Being comfy and cool is top priority when packing for any tropical destination. Here are a few of my essentials for this trip:
1. Goorin Brothers Malibu Hat: Humidity and hair just don’t mix. This lightweight fedora is a must for easy, fuss-free hair!
2. Reef Butter 3 Flip Flops: I love how cushy and comfy these sandals are! They’re perfect for walking along the beach or sightseeing around town.
3. Ella Moss Rhapsody Cover Up Hooded Poncho: A sheer coverup is perfect for throwing on while you enjoy a little poolside cocktail!
4. The North Face Women’s Horizon Tempest Pant: A pair of lightweight and breathable roll-up pants is perfect for those sudden downpours.
5. Oakley Dispatch II Polarized: These oversized shades keep the glare away while looking totally glam.
6. Keen Whisper Sandals: We do a ton of walking around in different terrain during our shoots, and these durable waterproof sandals are a lifesaver.
7. Gabriella Rocha Alika Bikini Set: An adjustable bikini doubles as a great layering piece underneath those slinky tank tops and summer dresses. I like to bring a few during my trips!