Below are just a few of our summer favorites:
Zappos Blogs: san diego hat company
TGIF! It’s finally Friday; time to let loose and get your weekend style fix!
I styled today’s weekend-ready look as a little homage to the ‘90s—done in a current way. Think modern-day grunge with a sexy twist. The bold blue jacket makes the perfect focal point, while the plaid shirt and skinny jeans keep things casual. The killer heels from Schutz take this outfit to a whole new level, giving it that last bit of feminine edge.
Cheers to the weekend!
Let’s face it; bad hair days are sometimes inevitable in the midst of the summer heat and humidity. The good news is, there’s a fine bevy of summer hats out there to keep your unruly coif tamed while looking totally cute AND protecting your face from the harsh sun.
In short, these summer hats are an indispensable fashion staple. Check out a few of our picks below!
1. The Boater: BCBGeneration Bold Ribbon Boater
2. The Modern Bowler: Brixton Pack
3. The Visor: Hat Attack Braided Visor
4. The Straw Cloche: Goorin Brothers Bessie Finn
5. The Panama Fedora: Hat Attack Classic Fedora
6. The Trucker: Brixton Pilsner
7. The Wide-Brim Sun Hat: San Diego Hat Company
Men: 1. Billabong Komplete Tank Top, 2. Tommy Bahama Magic Marlin Swim Trunks, 3. Reyn Spooner 'Aha Wailea Shirt, 4. Vineyard Vines Beach Chair Silk Tie, 5. Ray Ban Classic Aviators, 6. Reef Fanning Leather Flip Flops
Women: 7. Trina Turk Suriya Maxi Dress, 8. Miraclesuit Must Haves Escape Swimsuit, 9. Vitamin A Talitha Tunic, 10. Lilly Pulitzer Callahan Short, 11. MICHAEL Michael Kors Camille Sunglasses, 12. MICHAEL Michael Kors Medoum Ring Tote, 13. San Diego Hat Co. Large Brim Hat, 14. Havaianas Slim Season Flip Flops, 15. Sam Edelman Gigi Sandals
Flying south for the winter isn’t just for migrating birds! There’s nothing like escaping the winter chill for a sunnier, warmer locale. Think of it as a summer preview right in the dead of winter. Grab that umbrella-topped drink and sip to the good life in some of our best in resort wear.
Kids: 1.Levi's Kids Buff Check Convertible Gloves, 2. Neff Yo Gabba Gabba "Plex" Beanie, 3. Nike Kids Stripe Beanie & Mitten Set, 4. Roxy Kids Glacier Texting Gloves, 5. Roxy Kids Arctic Scarf, 6.San Diego Hat Company Sock Monkey Beanie
Give the gift of stylish warmth this holiday season with some of the coolest winter accessories around. From cozy knit scarves for him and her, to colorful beanies for the little ones, give them a reason to want to brave the winter cold with these perfect accessories all wrapped up underneath the tree!
1. San Diego Hat Company Kids' Pirate Cap, 2. Western Chief Kids Superman™ Raincoat, 3. Western Chief Kids Batman™ Raincoat, 4. Jeffries Socks Candy Cane Stripe Tights, 5. Jeffries Socks Seamless Organic Cotton Tights in Orange, 6. Sarah's Prints Kids Halloween Pajamas, 7. San Diego Hat Company Kids' Spider Beanie, 8.San Diego Hat Company Kids'Devil Horns Beanie, 9. San Diego Hat Company Kids'Pumpkin Beanie
One of our favorite things about fall ,besides pumpkin pie, is Halloween. What’s not to love? You get to dress up as whatever your heart desires! The sillier, the better. What’s even more fun is dressing up our little ones in cute Halloween outfits!
Check out some of our favorite Halloween accessories for your little trick or treaters. Don’t forget the candy bucket!
1. Love Quotes Linen scarf in Amethyst, 2. Echo Design Oversized Fair Isle printed scarf in Raspberry, 3. Fossil Vintage Braid belt, 4.Marc by Marc Jacobs Party Heart Charm Belt in Magenta, 5.San Diego Hat Company pleated cap in Brown, 6. Echo Design Everyday Gloves in Grey Heather
We’re starting to get a little sneak peek of fall weather here in Las Vegas, and I couldn’t be more excited to start breaking out my favorite fall accessories!
I’m particularly a big fan of scarves and hats for fall. From bright solids to a boho-tribal print, scarves are a fantastic way to transition your wardrobe into the colder months. A cozy hat or beanie also beats the fall chill, as does a great pair of basic gloves. For cinching in those oversized sweaters and shirt dresses, adding in a fabulous belt finishes off your look perfectly.
What’s your must-have fall accessory?