Aidan Mattox is a line of contemporary eveningwear, cocktail dresses and special occasion dresses that’s all about capturing that “red carpet” glamour with a dash of modern elegance. Featuring fine fabrics, novelty embellishments and fashion-forward silhouettes, Aidan Mattox dresses and gowns are designed with the modern woman in mind.
Zappos Blogs: evening dresses
Created with the fashion girl in mind, Faviana leads the industry in eveningwear must-haves. Headquartered in a state-of the-art facility in the heart of New York City’s Fashion District, Faviana offers the perfect dresses for every special occasion.
The collection is designed with current trends in mind and includes innovative prom, homecoming, and special occasion dresses featuring daring cutouts, elegant beading, and other high-fashion details. Quality craftsmanship, exceptional fit, and meticulous attention to detail ensure every girl looks and feels her best.
Faviana gowns have been featured on television, in print ads, and in fashion blogs and have been worn by countless celebrities, including actress and brand ambassador Ashley Benson. Dress like a celebrity and feel like a star on your special occasion in a Faviana dress.
Before the corsage and the limo ride and the slow dances, a girl should have one thing at the top of her prom agenda: the perfect outfit! Finding that perfect date aside, the right prom dress and prom shoes are essential to make it a night you’ll want to remember. After all, those prom pictures do have a tendency of being shown off years after prom night!
1. Gabriella Rocha Justina Lace Dress, 2. Gabriella Rocha Bryn Evening Gown, 3. Gabriella Rocha Tegan Dress, 4. Gabriella Rocha Tierna Dress, 5. rsvp Cailyn Peep Toe Pumps, 6. rsvp Perfect Peep Toe Pumps, 7. Lumiani Pacey Peep Toe Pumps, 8. rsvp Jordane, 9. rsvp Jalen Peep Toe D'Orsay Pumps
Awards show season is here once again, and if you’re anything like us, you watch it mainly to see what everyone is wearing!
We’re so inspired by all the fabulous red carpet dresses we’ve seen thus far that we’re sharing some of our favorites to make YOUR big night out one they won’t soon forget!
These floor-grazing beauties won’t set you back a small fortune unlike those celeb dresses, but rest assured they’ll turn just as many heads as you make your grand entrance. No red carpet needed!
1. Halston Heritage One-Shoulder Gown with Draped Wing, 2. Badgley Mischka One-Shoulder Deco Sleeve Dress, 3. Donna Morgan Belted Bustier Dress, 4. Jessica Simpson Cowl-Back Gown, 5. BCBGMAXAZRIA Janus One-Shoulder Gown, 6. BCBGMAXAZRIA Anitra Halter Gown
It’s the most wonderful time of the year…to party! In this season of what seems to be non-stop celebrations, a great party dress is definitely essential. Whether you opt for demure and ladylike or sparkly and vibrant, the right dress should definitely make an entrance.
Stylist’s Tip: Sequins, lace, pleats and mesh are all gorgeous details we love on party dresses. The problem is they tend to be very delicate, so great care must be taken in freshening them up. We love using the Rowenta Precision Valet Commercial Garment Steamer for de-wrinkling and even freshening up delicate dresses. It’s definitely a handy tool to have around! (A great bonus: You can use this handy tool all over the house, too—from your upholstery to drapes.)
1. Jessica Simpson Sleeveless Sweetheart Lace Dress, 2. Maggy London Metallic Knit Tiered Dress, 3. Jessica Simpson Feather & Sequin Dress, 4. Max and Cleo Layla Pleated Shift Dress, 5. Max and Cleo Maddy Lace Dress, 6. Maggy London Sleeveless Beaded Mesh Party Dress
It’s that time of year again; the time when high school guys and gals get dressed to the nines, don their boutonnieres and corsages and slip into their fancy shoes. Yup, it’s prom season!
If going to the mall just isn't your style (and who really wants to stand in line and deal with poorly-lit dressing rooms anyway?), we’ve got some fabulous dresses, shoes and accessories worthy of prom night.
Here's a fun idea: have your very own "pre-prom fitting party" at home. Invite your friends and try on some dresses and shoes as your friends vote on which ones are keepers for the big night. (It’s ok; we have FREE shipping both ways!)
Here are just a few of our prom favorites to get you started:
1. Laundry by Shelli Segal Pick Up Strapless Gown, 2. Laundry by Shelli Segal One Shoulder Embellished Dress, 3. Laundry by Shelli Segal Crisscross Shirred Strapless Gown , 4. Max and Cleo Strapless Draped Lulu Dress, 5. Max and Cleo Strapless Mina Dress, 6. BCBGMAXAZRIA Petite Kaeya Cutout Gown
7. BCBGMAXAZRIA Crystal Trim Bow Clutch, 8. Touch Ups Sequin Clutch, 9. Nina Moira crossbody clutch, 10. Nina Jewelry Mirabela earrings 11. Nina Medina sandals, 12. Nina Pachita platform sandals
As Hollywood preps for its most prestigious movie awards on the 26th, we’re getting in the mood for some glitz and glamour ourselves! Whether it’s a movie opening or a fancy spring soirée, the right dress makes the evening memorable.
Here are just a few of our favorite red-carpet worthy frocks. (Caution: these gorgeous dresses may lead to a paparazzi following!)
1. Badgley Mischka Ruffle Floral Gown: Utterly feminine and flowy, this dress lends such a visually striking impression for your fancy event.
2. Nicole Miller Felicity Open Back Jersey Gown: This has “Hollywood movie star” written all over it!
3. BCBGMAXAZRIA Petite Amber Cascade Gown: The lively violet shade freshens up this flowy dress for spring.
4. Laundry by Shelli Segal Waterfall Draped Gown: The sequined detail gives this classic gown just the right amount of sparkle.
5. Type Z Aby Dress: This sexy number has it all: one-shoulder neck, a seductive slit, and a body-hugging fit.
6.Halston Heritage Pleated V-Neck Gown: We love the wonderful pleating and classic Grecian-inspired silhouette.
For even more Hollywood-inspired glamour, stay tuned for the latest issue of ZN coming at the end of February!
Every well-dressed woman knows the importance of dressing for the occasion. Whether it’s for a fancy gala, a sun-soaked weekend by the beach, or just another day at the office, picking the right dress is essential for being fashionably on point.
Here we’re showcasing four different dresses to suit four distinctly different occasions.
1. Casual Weekend- This lightweight and breezy seersucker dress from Juicy Couture evokes such a summery look. It has a very Hamptons-style feel to it, but done in a modern and refreshingly simple way. Pair it with some wedge espadrilles and a straw tote to complete the carefree and charming look.
2. Office Style- Since the little black dress is such an enduring staple, why not wear it to work? This prim and polished Kate Spade Ponte Cady dress is brimming with such refined elegance, making it perfect for a more professional setting. Its lovely shift silhouette, coupled with its charming chain detail give it a very modern-meets-vintage flair. Pair it with some nude or black pumps for a look that’s both work-appropriate and sophisticated.
3. Cocktail Party- A great way to command attention is through a bold color. This stunning Tibi Anick dress not only has the most of-the-moment shade of turquoise, it boasts such an interesting neckline and pleated waist detail. These stylish elements add up to something totally show-stopping. A pair of strappy metallic sandals or sexy platform pumps completes this noteworthy party look.
4. Fancy Evening Gala- When it comes to evening events, it’s time to turn up the glam factor! Choose strategically-placed sparkle details such as the rhinestone accents on this elegant Kate Spade Josie dress. The lovely satin sheen on the fabric also adds to its soft opulence. Finish off this party-ready dress with a pair of beautiful satin pumps and a chic, sparkly clutch.