You know the saying “learn to pick your battles”? Well, one battle that’s easy to overcome is pinpointing this season’s most commanding trend—and it so happens to be one of the most wearable ones, too: military inspired.
Marked by a healthy dose of camo, structured coats, khaki, olive green, navy blue and other stately details inspired by soldier style—this standout trend has captured the imaginations of fashion enthusiasts both on the runway and on the streets, and it’s easy to see why!
Check out a few of our current favorites:
1. Sam Edelman Mixed Media Trench
2. Free People Woolie Knit Cardigan
3. Vince Camuto Military Peacoat
4. Michael Stars Camo Print Button Down
5. Sanctuary Army Shirt Jacket
6. Obey “Berlin” Satchel
7. Textile Elizabeth and James Ozzy Camo Jeans
8. Lucky Brand “Novembere” Camo Boots
9. ALDO “Biesinger” Boots