We think there’s no better way to reconnect with Mother Nature than a nice camping excursion. Take advantage of the nice summer weather and hit your favorite trails and camp grounds for some R&R and fresh air. But before you do, we’ve rounded up a couple of our must-have camping gear to make your outing that much more enjoyable.
1. Big Agnes Lost Ranger Long sleeping bag: On chilly nights, this super-light mummy sleeping bag protects you against drafts while keeping you as snug as a bug.
2. Black Diamond Vista double-wall tent: This durable three-person tent stays put even in high winds.
3. Kelty Luma Camp Lantern: This weather-resistant battery-powered lantern is a versatile must-have for all your camping trips.
4. Kelty Lowdown folding chair: Not just for tailgating, this durable and comfy chair is great for kicking back in the great outdoors.
5. Gregory Baltoro 65 backpack: A comfy and spacious hiking pack with tons of storage space and a water-resistant bottom.
6. Adventure Medical Kits First Aid 2.0: It’s always a good idea to have a first aid kit handy for unexpected scrapes, pains and allergic reactions. This one is perfectly portable for camping and hiking.
7. Big Agnes Clearview Air Pad: This adds extra cushioning inside your tent for a great night’s sleep.