A growing trend in weddings that we absolutely love is the “DIY bride”. This new breed of brides is all about adding their personal touch to their big day, from the do-it-yourself décor to their hair and makeup. Not only is a DIY wedding a lot more budget-friendly, it allows more creative freedom to craft a wedding that’s all your own.
Check out these tried-and-tested makeup products to create a pretty and natural wedding look without breaking your budget:
1. Stila Perfect and Correct Foundation: The lightweight and luminous finish of this foundation is perfect for high-definition photos and video. Your skin will look and feel completely flawless, creating an airbrushed finish.
2. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black: This stuff really stays put! The precise felt tip is easy to use for subtle or cat eye looks, and it lasts way past the reception!
3. NVEY Eco Eye Shadow Palette in No. 3: This easy-to-wear neutral palette works gives your eyes natural definition.
4. Stila Lash Visor Mascara in Black: Volumize and lengthen your lashes without the clumps using this long-wearing waterproof mascara.
5. pürminerals Mineral Blush in Copper Sienna: Add a natural flush of coppery rose to your cheeks with this talc-free blush.
6. Stila Long Wear Liquid Lip Color in Muse: Long-lasting lip color without the dry lips? It’s possible with this ingenious formula! It’s as easy as applying lip gloss, but gives you the full color of a lipstick.
7. Fusion Beauty Finishing Spray Powder in Opulent: This delightful spray-on powder brightens the skin to ethereal perfection. It’s also great for adding a glow to your shoulders and décolleté.