It’s undeniably one of the biggest things we look forward to with the start of fall: getting brand new boots! With so many amazing boot trends out there such as Western-inspired, motorcycle, knee-high and lace-ups, a girl simply can’t limit herself to just one pair!
Zappos Blogs: kork-ease
It’s no secret that we love our sandals for spring, but there’s a certain type of sandal that has captured our style interest lately: the cork sandal. They're perfectly casual and laid back for all those summer dresses, shorts and jeans.
There are tons of really gorgeous iterations of this trend; we couldn’t possibly pick just one!
1. Rebecca Taylor Isabela, 2. Matt Bernson Pique, 3. Betsey Johnson Circle, 4. Kork Ease Paige, 5. Sam Edelman Rella, 6. Enzo Angiolini Danicio, 7. Via Spiga Flora, 8. Matt Bernson Didier, 9. Rebecca Taylor Simona
After being cooped up in socks and boots all winter long, we’re definitely eager to slip our feet into some fabulous sandals this spring. Espadrilles and wedges are still a mainstay for the season, particularly ones in a low to mid heel height. They’re great with this season’s dresses, cropped pants and skirts.
1. Kork-Ease Ande, 2. Cordani Shaw, 3. Kork-Ease Felicia, 4. Kork-Ease Ava in Turquoise Patent, 5. Kork-Ease Ava in White Patent, 6. Kork-Ease Deborah, 7. Cordani Jameson, 8. Cordani Verdi, 9. Cordani Effie
It’s safe to say that most of us will be practically living in boots this fall season, which officially starts tomorrow. Even when you’re dressed down, the perfect pair of boots really sets the tone for your entire ensemble.
Here are just some of our current faves to get you into a fall state of mind!
1. Cordani Patrick: A classic motorcycle boot toughens up your feminine pieces. Pair this timeless classic with fall florals or even a sheer maxi skirt!
3. Matt Bernson Minx: From its perfectly-distressed leather, to the shearling lining, to the walkable stacked heel, this boot is destined to be your next must-have.
We’ve all heard of the LBD, the little black dress. But equally as important is the LBB…the little black boot! Black ankle boots are the footwear equivalent of that trusty little black dress, the one that never ceases to amaze you with its versatility and chic, timeless appeal.
Here are just some of our current faves:
5. Kork Ease Maya: This lace-up boot adds a certain dose of toughness to any ensemble.