Although metallics aren’t a novel fashion presence, they still hold a special place in our fashion arsenal as a glammed-up neutral option.
Throwing on some metallic details can really add a serious dose of easy elegance to even your casual ensembles.
Here are some of our stand-out faves in easy-to-wear metallics:
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse flats in Bronze: These iconic flats get a dose of rich bronze for a delightfully gilded look.
2. Seychelles Witness heels: The metallic upper gives this sandal a radiant presence, while the walkable stacked heel keeps it down to earth.
3. MICHAEL Michael Kors Sequin Metallic Belt: Perfect for cinching in a dress or tunic, this posh and über-sparkly belt will give you an impactful look with minimal effort.
4. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Nefertiti: The frosty gold shimmer in this nail polish would make even Egyptian goddesses proud!
5. The Sak Indio Leather Tote in Metallic Multi: The metallic panels are a great juxtaposition to the relaxed shape of this tote.
6. Brigitte Bailey Rinnie wedges: Worn with maxi dresses, shorts or skirts, these Grecian-inspired wedge sandals give just the right amount of glamour.