There are few fall essentials that come close to the versatility and coziness of a nice sweater. Knit sweaters are perfect for transitioning into fall, layering effortlessly over your current closet staples.
Here are some of our current faves in the fall knits department:
1. Free People Beached Shell Cardigan: Done in a classic fall shade of pepper red, this lush open cardigan looks great over practically anything!
2. O’Neill Pueblo Sweater: We love the summery, beachy feel of this light cardigan over camis and shorts.
3. Volcom V.Ent Fringe Poncho: The chic boho feel of this grey poncho makes it a must-have in our books.
4. L.A.M.B. Preppy Sweater: Equal parts preppy and runway chic, this stunning sweater instantly polishes up a casual look. You can even dress it up for nighttime with a pair of heels!
5. Free People Open Stitches Pullover sweater: Throw this on over your distressed jeans for an effortlessly bohemian look.
6. BB Dakota Mardi Cardigan: Like a cozy blanket, but infinitely more chic and sophisticated! We see ourselves reaching for this oversized cardi all season long.