1. Confidence boost: Racing flats come in a ton of bright and stylish colorways, so they give your runs an added style boost!
2. Great excuse for new shoes: There’s nothing quite like slipping into a fresh, brand-new pair of running shoes…ahh, one the simple joys of life!
3. Comfort: Brooks makes racing flats for all types of stride, and the lightweight and breathable exterior makes for a smoother ride.
4. Make a statement!: They add a certain level of “track cred”. When fellow runners see you in racing flats, they are sure to notice.
5. Getting into the “racing” mindset: Racing flats were built for speed, and so are you!
6. The “cool factor”: They allow you to wear bright, bold colors and prints that you wouldn’t normally wear. Leopard print anyone??
8. They give you something fun to look at while in line for the port-a-potty! Enough said.
9. Speed: Lighter shoes=faster time. There’s a reason why the pros don’t run in their training shoes!
10. Feel like a pro: Imagine rocking the T7 Racer and thinking, “I’m wearing the same shoes that Desi Davila runs in!”