When it comes to travel, a few key essentials go a long way. Below are some of our picks for can’t-live-without pieces every savvy traveler should never be without.
1. Packable flats: If you’re doing a bit of walking, packing a pair of flexible and comfy flats, like the Cole Haan Air Bacara Ballet, is a must.
2. Lightweight weekender bag: Perfect for short trips or carry on items. We love the LeSportsac Large Weekender for its lightweight yet durable nylon material and a multitude of fun prints to choose from.
3. Packable dinner date dress: Choose a flattering and classic silhouette like the Icebreaker Roma Dress. The best part about this timeless and unfussy dress is the 100% New Zealand merino wool which is lightweight and repels moisture and odor. The hand pockets make it super handy for carrying your bare essentials!
4. Cute makeup bag: Keep your beauty goodies close at hand in the plane with a darling cosmetic bag like the Betseyville Cheetah Bows.
5. Travel crossbody bag: The slim shape and multiple pockets of the LeSportsac Kasey crossbody makes it the perfect little bag for your sightseeing trips!
6. Comfy sweatpants: This is a true essential in our books. Try the Splendid Active Flare Leg Pant to make your plane time a lot more bearable.
7. Basic hoodie sweater: A great throw-on option for chilly plane cabins or long road trips. We love the soft and comfy Alternative Apparel The Rocky Eco-Fleece Zip Hoodie.