We’ve all heard of the LBD, the little black dress. But equally as important is the LBB…the little black boot! Black ankle boots are the footwear equivalent of that trusty little black dress, the one that never ceases to amaze you with its versatility and chic, timeless appeal.
Here are just some of our current faves:
1. Via Spiga Peak: Svelte and totally chic, these pointed-toe boots are bound to be your next go-to.
2. Via Spiga Abbot: The hefty platform on these stunning ankle boots is equal parts modern and retro.
3. Joan & David Yvonna: Bold yet refined at the same time, these boots are an easy way to add height. Rock these with a pair of skinny jeans or a lovely maxi skirt!
4. Daniblack Amos: Can’t decide between pebbled or suede leather? Why not both? The pointed toe of these wedge boots are spot-on cool!
5. Kork Ease Maya: This lace-up boot adds a certain dose of toughness to any ensemble.
6. Matt Bernson Mesa: A sleek stacked heel coupled with a chukka-inspired design adds up to something impeccably cool.