There’s a certain amount of freedom that comes with running. It’s just you and the track. However, the right running accessories can really help every runner make the most of their run sessions.
Here are some of our favorite must-haves as we train for the upcoming Zappos.com Las Vegas Rock n’ Roll Marathon coming up in December!
1. Nike Women’s Dri-FIT Cushion Low Cut Socks (6-pack): Keep sweaty feet at bay with these durable socks. They even have shock-absorbing pads and arch support for a more comfy run.
2. Feetures! Elite Light Cushion Low Cut Socks (3-pack): Feet stay cool and dry while the high-density cushioning keeps high-impact areas cushioned.
3. Brooks Nightlife Hat: Running in low light? Slip on this adjustable cap to help visibility while keeping your hair out of your face.
4. Tifosi Optics Slope™ Interchangeable Lens Sunglasses: Keep your eyes protected from the harsh sun and focus on the road ahead with these anti-fog and shatterproof sunglasses.
5. Saucony Drylete Ponytail Headband: Keep those pesky flyaways and sweat beads from distracting you! This handy headband keeps everything in place.
6. Soleus Chicked: Keep track of your training progress with this sleek and lightweight watch. It has a 30 lap memory and five interval timers for all your sessions.
7. Fuel Belt R20 Revenge Hydration Belt: Stay hydrated and keep your small essentials close at hand during those long runs with this lightweight and comfy belt.
8. Nike + Sportband: Share, keep track and connect on nikeplus.com with this genius watch! This keeps track of your distance, pace, time and calories burned so you can clearly see your progress.