Let’s face it; overalls are one of the most polarizing trends right now. Although it’s true that certain overalls and overall pairings can run you the risk of looking kindergarten rather than grown-up chic, don’t dismiss this unexpectedly wearable trend just yet!
There are actually lots of ways to make the overall look very current and yes—even chic! Try doing a black and white pairing (like our lovely street style inspiration below) or opt for stark monochromatic white. If you prefer a more classic blue denim style, pair it with something dressier underneath, like a pretty silk blouse.
Check out our take on the updated, very of-the-moment overalls below!
street style image source: WGSN
1. Alternative Cap Sleeve Crew in White
2. House of Harlow 1960 Tambora Triangle Necklace
3. Le Specs “Alohaha” Sunglasses
4. Blank NYC Overalls in Cybergoth
5. Frye Campus Saddle Bag
6. DV by Dolce Vita “Zippy” Sandals