When it comes to fall fragrances, a certain level or richness and warmth is needed to fully embody the spirit of the season. As the crisp and chilly fall air takes over the warm summer air, there’s no better time to change up your signature scent to something a bit richer and more complex.
Here are a few of our favorite fall scents to get you in the mood for a new season:
1. Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour de Cacao: The first scent to ever use notes of chocolate, this sinfully sweet classic is steeped in rich, dark chocolate, orange zest and Tahitian vanilla.
2. DKNY Pure: This soft vanilla floral is as comforting as a soft cashmere blanket.
3. CK Shock for Men: A decidedly masculine scent with hints of warm musk, tobacco and black pepper cardamom.
4. MICHAEL Michael Kors Gold: Elegance is a gold standard for this alluring floral medley.
6. Calvin Klein Euphoria: This classic oriental scent is so intoxicating and alluring.
10. Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense: This intensely magnetic scent is abundantly wrapped up in amber’s classic warmth.