From classic beauty to bold and striking, this season’s hottest trends in makeup really run the gamut. Don’t be afraid to experiment with color this fall. The key is to balance things out. Pair a bold lip with minimal eye makeup or create a spellbinding smokey eye paired with a glossy neutral lip.
Here are some of our favorite makeup trends this fall:
1. Lola Cosmetics Crème Lipstick in Sweet Love: The classic red lip is perfect for those holiday parties.
FULL, GLOSSY POUT
2. Fusion Beauty Lipfusion Infatuation Liquid Shine Lip Fattener in In the Flesh: Not only does this give your lips a sheer wash of glossy color, it amplifies them for a more luscious kisser!
HEAVY METAL LIDS
3. Stila Eyeshadow Trio in Rocker: A metallic eyeshadow is particularly great for evening when the light catches it and adds a rich dimension to your eyes.
4. AHAVA Mineral Makeup Rich Foundation: A flawless complexion is always in style. This fall, the most coveted finish is velvety and somewhere between matte and dewy.
5. Fusion Beauty Lashfusion XL Instant Lash Volumizer: This super-volumizing formula takes your lashes from “ho-hum” to “yowza!” in no time.
COLOR SMOKEY EYE
7. Stila Smokey Eye Palette in Navys: The smokey eye gets a modern update in rich blues. This fabulous palette even talks you through the steps to achieve your perfect smokey eye!
9. Pürminerals Mineral Glow/Light Bronzer Pan: The bronze shade defines your cheekbones while the lighter shade bounces light on the top of your cheeks, creating a sexy and defined look.
10. Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in True Teal: When doing a bold, bright shade of liner, make sure to keep the rest of your makeup on the neutral side to let your eyes take center stage.